New Profile Posts

1. Frank Facer
    Frank Facer Splinters
    I agree with you and I think many other readers do too, much respect to you. You may be interested in researching, 1 The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (Full Audiobook), that was uploaded by Reasonable Doubtt on Youtube. 2 Dr Richard Day's New Order Of The Barbarians. 3 Full Speech Of Rabbi Rabinovoch Found-Rense. 4 Barbra Learned Spectre Calls For The Destruction Of European Christian Ethnic Societies.
  2. GadineDS
    Dragons for life
  3. Pig Hunter
  4. Pig Hunter
    Pig Hunter beave
    What happened Holden boy? Couldn’t reply to that pathetic comment. Anyhow I’m off to work.
    1. beave
      Im sure prostitution pays plenty in Sellheim. Especially when the ashes are on, the lads would love an old Codger from
      minto with plenty of ‘experience’
      Mar 6, 2018
    2. Pig Hunter
      Pig Hunter
      Cmon Scott. Settle down.
      Mar 6, 2018
  5. Pig Hunter
    Pig Hunter beave
    Diehard Cowboys from Brisvegas? God you’re a joke son.
    1. beave
      I moved here for work dickhead. Hows western qld/sydney treating you hypocrite?
      Mar 6, 2018
      Pig Hunter likes this.
    2. Pig Hunter
      Pig Hunter
      I’m actually living & working out at Sellheim at the moment...dickhead lol. Next time you decide to travel back let me know. Edit - you probably wouldn’t even know where that is would you, just another Bandwagon supporter
      Mar 6, 2018
    3. Pig Hunter
      Pig Hunter
      Geez you’re a temperamental little merkin aren’t you?
      Mar 6, 2018
  6. 0neye
  7. Pig Hunter
  8. Aiman_123
  9. kdalymc
    kdalymc gzerounian
    Hey mate, how busy you these days?
    If I sent all artwork would you be able to possibly do me up 2 x 3D renders of some jerseys for my next charity event. I can give you all credit on the flier as well as Facebook pages?
  10. MoorookaSaint
    MoorookaSaint Pezzz
    Hi, my email address is [email protected] if you still have that ticket to give away.

11. callmack1
    callmack1 Coby
    Hi there, I know you just PM'd me. Was it to test if it was working for me and I could reply? Sorry to post it here but I wasn't sure where else to do it if that's okay.

If so, I can still not reply but thanks anyway.
    1. Coby
      Odd. It's a bug - you aren't intentionally blocked. Give me a minute to check it out.
      Feb 8, 2018
    2. callmack1
      Okay, thank you very much, I appreciate it mate.
      Feb 8, 2018
  12. Rabbits20
    Rabbits20 callmack1
    1. callmack1
      Oh hey bro, sorry I didn't see this
      Feb 8, 2018
  13. Rabbits20
  14. Rabbits20
    Rabbits20 callmack1
    My Fantasy team:

Tedesco, Kennar, Ponga, Opacic, Hiku, Moses, Pearce, Lodge, Smith, Bromwich, Murray, Arrow, N. Brown............ Havili, Latu, Cartwright, Cook, Milne, Isaako, Kikau, L. Croker.... yours???
  15. Rabbits20
  16. Yosh
    Bring on 2018.
  17. The Partisan
    The Partisan
    Hi 'Deal', Thought I'd quickly touch base. Not sure if this is the new messages process or not ! Anyhow, hopefully can gather a half dozen or so for ComGames gathering. Know a couple of guys not on the LU forums who are keen as well. The Partisan / Damian
    1. likes this.
      Yeah great. I may be able to round up a few people too. Do you live in Brisbane?
      Jan 17, 2018
    3. The Partisan
      The Partisan
      Yeah ....Inner northside.
      Jan 17, 2018
    4. The Partisan
      The Partisan
      Hey DWI, FYI I've now got a work thing on Saturday that i can't get out of so will not be a starter as would only be there by well after 6. Will have to a catch up some other time. TP
      Feb 21, 2018
  18. Old Timer
    Old Timer Objective View
    Merry Christmas OV.
    Glad you are back on the forum and true to your stand re all things St GI.
    Enjoy the festive season and looking forward to seeing your posts as the 2018 season unfolds.
    1. Objective View
      Objective View
      Thank you OT, wishing you and the family all the best.

And let's hope 2018 is a better year for the Dragons :)
      Dec 25, 2017
  19. Overseas dragon
    Overseas dragon
    Going to Bohol short holiday
  20. Nuke
    Nuke East Coast Tiger
    G'day East Coast Tiger
    I have been playing around with a few ideas for the updated SuperSpuds logo (and still going, but thought I'd get an idea from you to see if I'm on the right track or way off it!). How would be the best way to send you the ideas I've come up with so far?
    Let me know!
    Thanks mate.
    - Andrew (aka Nuke)
    1. East Coast Tiger
      East Coast Tiger
      Hi, if you have Favebook you can go to our page and send a message via the page.
      It's just Guyra Super Spuds. Otherwise email me at [email protected] if you prefer. Look forward to your ideas. Cheers.
      Nov 20, 2017