3. hindy111
    hindy111
    You asked for it
  4. Overseas dragon
    Overseas dragon
    In Sydney going to watch THE BIG RED V
  5. 2010Dragons
    2010Dragons Administrator
    Can please change my select in the Dragons Vs Rooster game Game Day Spoilers / Match Discussion?
    I accidentally selected the roosters in the poll, could you change it to the Dragons?
  6. Frank Facer
    Frank Facer Smack
    Is that you in your avitar pic?
    1. Smack
      Smack
      Maybe, maybe not :p
      Apr 17, 2018
  7. thailand
    thailand
    MY NEW NAME IS BLUE
  8. Overseas dragon
    Overseas dragon
    In Sydney Dragon for a few weeks .
  9. Frank Facer
    Frank Facer denis preston
    Dennis you may be interested in looking up Dr Richard Day's New Order Of The Barbarians. This is about a very revealing speech that Dr Richard Day, who was head medic for the department of Planned Parenthood and Planning gave to a group of doctors in 1969, about the future world system. He made many predictions that have come to pass and spoke on many varied topics.
  10. Frank Facer
    Frank Facer Splinters
    You may be interested in researching, 1 The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (Full Audiobook), that was uploaded by Reasonable Doubtt on Youtube. 2 Dr Richard Day's New Order Of The Barbarians. 3 Full Speech Of Rabbi Rabinovoch Found-Rense. 4 Barbra Learned Spectre Calls For The Destruction Of European Christian Ethnic Societies.
  11. GadineDS
    GadineDS
    Dragons for life
  12. Pig Hunter
  13. Pig Hunter
    Pig Hunter beave
    What happened Holden boy? Couldn’t reply to that pathetic comment. Anyhow I’m off to work.
    1. beave
      beave
      Im sure prostitution pays plenty in Sellheim. Especially when the ashes are on, the lads would love an old Codger from
      minto with plenty of ‘experience’
      Mar 6, 2018
    2. Pig Hunter
      Pig Hunter
      Cmon Scott. Settle down.
      Mar 6, 2018
  14. Pig Hunter
    Pig Hunter beave
    Diehard Cowboys from Brisvegas? God you’re a joke son.
    1. beave
      beave
      I moved here for work dickhead. Hows western qld/sydney treating you hypocrite?
      Mar 6, 2018
      Pig Hunter likes this.
    2. Pig Hunter
      Pig Hunter
      I’m actually living & working out at Sellheim at the moment...dickhead lol. Next time you decide to travel back let me know. Edit - you probably wouldn’t even know where that is would you, just another Bandwagon supporter
      Mar 6, 2018
    3. Pig Hunter
      Pig Hunter
      Geez you’re a temperamental little merkin aren’t you?
      Mar 6, 2018
  15. 0neye
  16. Pig Hunter
  17. Aiman_123
  18. kdalymc
    kdalymc gzerounian
    Hey mate, how busy you these days?
    If I sent all artwork would you be able to possibly do me up 2 x 3D renders of some jerseys for my next charity event. I can give you all credit on the flier as well as Facebook pages?
  19. MoorookaSaint
    MoorookaSaint Pezzz
    Hi, my email address is [email protected] if you still have that ticket to give away.

Regards.
  20. callmack1
    callmack1 Coby
    Hi there, I know you just PM'd me. Was it to test if it was working for me and I could reply? Sorry to post it here but I wasn't sure where else to do it if that's okay.

If so, I can still not reply but thanks anyway.
    1. Coby
      Coby
      Odd. It's a bug - you aren't intentionally blocked. Give me a minute to check it out.
      Feb 8, 2018
    2. callmack1
      callmack1
      Okay, thank you very much, I appreciate it mate.
      Feb 8, 2018