What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

soc123_au

Staff member
A few possibilities for the red woman. Baratheon, Rohllor aligned indie?
Either way I never thought I would say this, but I want to do many many sexual type things with Bunniesman. Many. Sexual.

You have to remember there are 2 House Baratheon alignments though, those aligned to Tommen and those to Stannis. Tommen would likely come under Lannister alignment I suppose.

soc123_au

Staff member
Tommen isn't really a Baratheon though. He would have to fall under the Lannister banner. Stannis is the true king, the Lannisters are the Usurpers.

Parra Pride

Coach
Tommen would be with Cersei, Tywin and so on.

Stannis would surely have his own alignment, or be Seven Kingdoms.

soc123_au

Staff member
Did I mention I want to take Hoppitys nipples into my mouth and suckle like a hungry newborn?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Hoppity lynches seem to work to our favour these days. Who said tradition was pointless? :sarcasm: :lol:

soc123_au

Staff member
Yes Whall she does. Not sure how old she is, but she has a killer body. Best shaped tits in the series.

Ozzy

First Grade
Day One

In the wake of Joffrey's murder - at his wedding, no less! - the people of Westeros needed to see justice done. While Tyrion Lannister was already in chains, there was another who had vowed to put Joffrey in an early grave.

They moved against Dragonstone in numbers and dragged his red witch out, kicking and screaming.

"The Red God forbids it!" she warned them, but they did not heed her words.

The mob threw a rope over a branch and put it around her neck, but as they intoned her last rites, the very tree itself burst into flame! The more superstitious screamed and fled, while others simply sought to put out the fire.

When the smoke had cleared, though, the Lady Melisandre had disappeared.

BunniesMan is not dead. He is Melisandre, ??? Aligned Red Woman.

Melisandre_The_Climb_Infobox.jpg

It is now night. Ya'll know the drill.

Even though this has been my favourite Mafia theme I've never had a good GoT character. Please please please someone better than Samwell Tarly.

If I get Melisandre or Daenerys...

south-park-randy.jpg

Somehow I don't think we'll see Hoppity for a while. :D

BunniesMan

Immortal
While you guys were stupidly lynching me I was...

Everyone+at+the+end+of+November.+from+south+park_33c5e9_4249026.jpg

Now that I've gotten used to being such a hot woman I can focus on leading town to victory.

Let there be no doubt that the woman who serves the lawful king Stannis Baratheon is one of you. Any further action against me will be considered treason as well as a crime against the true god.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Did I mention I want to take Hoppitys nipples into my mouth and suckle like a hungry newborn?

She really does have the most perfectly shaped, sized, and coloured nipples going.

That's sig worthy

Make it so.

While you guys were stupidly lynching me I was...

Everyone+at+the+end+of+November.+from+south+park_33c5e9_4249026.jpg

Now that I've gotten used to being such a hot woman I can focus on leading town to victory.

Let there be no doubt that the woman who serves the lawful king Stannis Baratheon is one of you. Any further action against me will be considered treason as well as a crime against the true god.

I wish I could say I assigned roles on purpose, but every one was pure random.