What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

Jason Maher

Immortal
It occurs to me that many of those insinuating the nefariousness of others are not so pure themselves. A simple accounting according to the recently published census data reveals that we of the 7 Kingdoms are a distinct minority, and that there are almost two to one odds against us. Our only hope is that the many competing factions can inflict more damage on each other than on us few faithful ones.

soc123_au

Staff member
Shae wasnt even town in the last GoT mafia,

I was Shea in the last game. I was also town. I did believe I had been recruited for half the game, but my correct alignment was always town. That is why I suggest a NON lethal investigation of Rebel.

mickyj

Bench
Shae could be town. But also could not be.
Outing yourself about someone you do not even know is good or bad would be a silly thing. But chances are one of Rebel and Soc are bad. Be surprised if they were both town.

cjrankin

Juniors
Well, at this point in the show, shae has betrayed the only good lannister there is. So probably lannister aligned, as dutchy said.

cjrankin

Juniors
If shae is town im going to shit in mis' mouth next time i see him. He will probably enjoy it. Shae isnt town though, so mis is safe.

Rebel

First Grade
Shae could be town. But also could not be.
Outing yourself about someone you do not even know is good or bad would be a silly thing. But chances are one of Rebel and Soc are bad. Be surprised if they were both town.

Im town. I targetted soc night one, said she was married twice.

Thats all I got.

No way I would have given up info if I knew in the write up it would out me, and i wasnt a townie. I am MVP and that would have been a rookie move.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I think Jon is lannister aligned, because that time in book 5 when he rides that dinosaur into kings landing to slay jaime and marry cersei.

Rebel

First Grade
So you sleep with people and find out info about them? I thought you werent an investigator?

I see an investigator as a person who finds roles, I dont. Only a 'snippet' about their identity which doesnt help me as I know nothing about GOT, so i have no choice but to mention it.

Irellevent though, since im not town.... right?

cjrankin

Juniors
I think Jon is lannister aligned, because that time in book 5 when he rides that dinosaur into kings landing to slay jaime and marry cersei.

Or that time reek prays to the fire god and gets a fire boner and goes to kings landing and has gay sex with jon snow who then pledges his love to tommen and becomes a lannister. Oh no, we gonna get modkilled for spoilers

cjrankin

Juniors
I see an investigator as a person who finds roles, I dont. Only a 'snippet' about their identity which doesnt help me as I know nothing about GOT, so i have no choice but to mention it.

Irellevent though, since im not town.... right?

You are an investigator. Verdict is out on your alignment until someone kills you tonite.