What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R20 // Sat // Panthers 16-18 Sharks // Bathurst

Round 20: Panthers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers are pathetic. Two losses to deadlast . back to back losses. Same shit we done years ago. We can still miss the finals. Unlikely, but if we can't beat the spoon side, it's certainly possible.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Haha I know we lost but at least Penrith lost too! Wallace is hopeless chasing points! Good front runner

In Wallace's defence, I think painkillers were the only thing that got him through the match. It would be surprising if he is starting next week unfortunately.

pantherz9103

First Grade
These pretenders will struggle to win another game or make the 8. Too many plodders like Naiqama, Kite etc and halves didn't step up when required to.

typicalfan

Coach
Sharks were the better side overall and deserved the points. Scoreline flattered Penrith but Gordon did miss some goals.

Generalzod

Immortal
Wallace looked injured all through that match why bother playing him? it was plain to see by all that he hasn't recovered from the injury he copped a couple of weeks ago.

gypsy

Bench
Wallace looked injured all through that match why bother playing him? it was plain to see by all that he hasn't recovered from the injury he copped a couple of weeks ago.

It was one tackle which re injured him. You can't plan for that.
It was only his courage which got him back out there for that second half.

Kiwi

First Grade
As I said earlier I think the Sharks are going to dent a few teams finals and top 4 chances in the final rounds.

pantherz9103

First Grade
It's a chore to be a Panthers fan much of the time. You'd think it would be worse to be a Sharks fans yet we still lose to that mob so often. Speechless.

Blues Riff

Bench
I thought the Sharks were pretty good. Slightly better than us on the day.
It's annoying that it was the Sharks again, but good on 'em.
I think we'll beat the Doggies.

TheFrog

Coach

It appears from the presser it was a new injury to the other knee.