What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R22 // Sun // Warriors 16-12 Sharks // Mt Smart

Round 22: Warriors v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fazz_138

Juniors
Warriors fan here. That was 100% played at. Sharks stitched up with that call. No Warriors fan should be whinging about the officiating after this half. It's been all in our favour so far.

shiznit

Coach
I really feel for the sharks... They have a lot of kids who are getting thrown to the wolves here...

And the f**king refs... I hate whinging about refs... But the standard of referees has gone backwards since archer has taken over.

It's ruining some of the enjoyment from the game IMO...

What's the answer?? Maybe they need to bring someone in completely independent of the referees, players and coaches to oversee them...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Feel for the Sharkies, they have a million players out and the refs are absolutely nailing them. Still trying their guts out and have done well to only be 10 down.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors need to repeat the dose. The problem for the Sharks aside from injuries is that they now have bench players being required to go for longer than they normally would. Warriors control territory and stay patient it will start to show.

Surprisingly high intensity, Warriors look like they expected a bit easier game, and patience, focus/attention to detail are a bit lacking. Sharks, especially Fifita have been doing absolute rubbish in the tackle, should have been even more penalties.
Tomkins a typically braindead defensive play to concede that try. Some dodgy ref decisions.
Game is still in the balance, I'd like the Warriors to run away with it, but don't think it will be easy.

Latest posts