What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

bileduct

Coach
Bileduct mate, just run us through the moment you realised RS was a shit coach, i see you have now realised that because of your posts over on the GH, run me through the moment mate, LOL
When did you have the lightbulb moment lol :lol:
I'm sorry buddy, but you seem to be talking shit as per usual.

Nothing I have posted over at the GH has in any way suggested that I think Ricky Stuart is a shit coach, because that is not my belief.

Perhaps you are demented?

bileduct

Coach
By the way GRE, buddy, this thread doesn't even come close to being the biggest thread in the history of this Raiders forum. You've got over 3000 posts to go before you manage to capture that title.

Sorry to burst your little bubble there.

Eelementary

Post Whore
you're a deadset disgrace and an embarrassment to the rest of the Parramatta supporters on this forum

we all know he has a bad record, we all know Parramatta has won 2 consecutive wooden spoons and you love a scapegoat but it's time to let it go, there's no reason to kick Canberra fans while they're down and rub it in. You should be thanking your lucky stars that the Canberra forum isn't as active as other clubs' forums otherwise each and every one of your posts would have been shoved into a troll section

I know how painful it is to see your team struggle like they are. You have my sincere sympathy.

If it means anything, I was truly impressed by the Raiders' attitude on Saturday, and the only reason we won is because we are lucky enough to have Hayne.

Wizardman

First Grade
Raider fans would have to be smiling right now after the OP have giving you a massive serve for over a year now. After a year of crap for raider fans, a little ray of sunshine is beaming knowing the the OP is getting his dose of karma right now.

Cartman

Juniors
Yeah good to finish the year with a few wins and some signs of promise for the future.

Here's hoping for an entertaining finals series.

Y2Eel

First Grade
No Ricky cant screw over our Juniors any more...

My point Cornish is a player with potential should have seen more first grade this season.

Canberra have for some reason signed Sam Wiliams back....

bileduct

Coach
Hahaha, some poor Eels fans aren't taking this well.

Suck a gigantic dick, Y2Eel.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hahaha, some poor Eels fans aren't taking this well.

Suck a gigantic dick, Y2Eel.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You seem angry...

This is for you

large-18.jpg

bileduct

Coach
Anyway, where's Butt-Hurt Wazn Sleeve. It's a bit disappointing he hasn't shown up tonight.

Probably too busy abusing someone's daughter or leaking his employer's confidential information.