What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
Obviously if both teams play according to their recent form Souths will win easily. But Souths could choke, Bulldogs could have a blinder, or anything between.

0neye

Number of Premierships Played: 75
Number of Premierships Won:
8 (1938, 1942, 1980, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1995, 2004)
Number of Minor Premierships Won:
6 (1938, 1942, 1947, 1984, 1993, 1994)

0neye

images
V
images
SAM LOOKS BIGGER:sarcasm:

Slug

Juniors
No I actually said before the finals started that I wouldn't want to be playing the rabbits in a prelim because I think they would be ready this year. I really wanted to play them in a gf this year coz it would be soo easy. I was hopeful last week though but I could never really see roosters winning

You are in for some horrible pain along with a large dose of reality.

Do you even watch any other game apart from your own club?

Soo easy? :lol: the Bulldogs forwards...and backs......will all be doing an Ennis if they can. Pull out in fear.

Slug

Juniors
Teo and Sam won't even be in the NRL next year. Lol. I don't see any doggie taking them on when it means f**k all who they maim.

Benny77

Juniors
You are in for some horrible pain along with a large dose of reality.

Do you even watch any other game apart from your own club?

Soo easy? :lol: the Bulldogs forwards...and backs......will all be doing an Ennis if they can. Pull out in fear.

Mate you think the souths will beat the dogs by 30, I think the roosters would have comprehensively beaten souths in the final. And that was before we loss to the panthers and things changed.

And yes, I generally watch at least half the games each week, usually more

BranVan3000

Coach
Mate you think the souths will beat the dogs by 30, I think the roosters would have comprehensively beaten souths in the final. And that was before we loss to the panthers and things changed.

And yes, I generally watch at least half the games each week, usually more

Roosters got smashed with both teams at full strength, stop with the denial.