What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
Awesome game. Brutal as. Well played Dogs, played tough, definitely deserved their grand final spot.

Shame for Issac Luke. And Nathan Merritt. Souths fans should remember them @ what they've done for the club.

ggmu

Juniors
Lol now the r lifting him up haha I'm just singing along to glory glory man united haha

Tommy Smith

Referee
Meanwhile the Dogs attack?!

It was like they've never played together before.

Remember when the NSW halves contained the likes of Sterlo, Kenny, Stuart, Daley, Fittler and Johns...

skeepe

Immortal
Great. A whole year of BunniesMan supporting the premiers. I honestly don't know if I can handle that.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Anyway, enough about the merkins from Belmore. Well dome South Sydney. The score doesn't reflect how close it was and how hard they had to work to win. Nerves obviously got to them a bit, but they got the job done in the end, and got to enjoy a couple of ultra-arsey tries to ice the game. Enjoy this all Souths fans except BM and nemiwuss.

Latest posts