What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

cb4

First Grade
Nothing mate, hard getting mail overseas. Only thing I have heard is we are shopping one player, and one player is considering leaving.

Inferno

Coach
Don't know where this salary cap is coming from, but there will need to be some releases or we face having a lop sided team.
SKD would be forward planning as I have heard a few murmers but it is hard to get concrete info at the moment.

We really need a prop or two before we sign another centre, although, SKD is back in some red hot form.
But we are 1 injury away from a front row crisis. That is the very real possibility we are facing right now.
I love what Flanno/Cronulla have been able to do in the recruitment spree, but we need some pigs now.

Unless Gallen is being moved to the front row where he stars for the Blues and Kangaroos...

Marmin Barba, Benjis younger brother wants out of Broncos/ipswich contract, broncs believe he is too small for Nrl he is a half with plenty of promise if cheap should pick him up

TRIALS

Juniors
But we are 1 injury away from a front row crisis. That is the very real possibility we are facing right now. I love what Flanno/Cronulla have been able to do in the recruitment spree, but we need some pigs now.

Exactly. But who's available? I had a look and only Lloyd Perrett stood out.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Geez if we can jag an international centre pairing of Beale and SKD it would really be some finishing touches to our top squad.

Injury free is the key

chewsta

First Grade
Geez if we can jag an international centre pairing of Beale and SKD it would really be some finishing touches to our top squad.

Injury free is the key

that would be pretty sweet. SKD is a big, fast, aggressive centre, something we really need running off the likes of Barba and vice versa.
We would really need to rethink our game plan of having back rowers running so wide though. The younger, faster backline we have now is going to need as much space as possible.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Imagine that- SKD and Beale in our centres.

I've never been a big fan of SKD but he was very good in the four nations final and the entire series. Certainly a step up from Ayshford and Wright. Having said that, I always thought Jono copped a lot more criticism that he deserved, he defintely had a go, much more so than Ayshford did.

carcharias

Immortal
jono was just in a shit team and that made him look ten times worse.

Using that theory , imagine what Feki and Gagan will look like if the best team actually gets their shit together?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I will have some very good mail on SKD today. Stay tuned. When I say good I don't mean from a sharks supporter point of view more so from the man himself

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ok so all I can say is that there is a rumour he will sign with tigers in a couple of days.

That from what I hear is not true.

Special K

Coach
No way we will get SKD and Beale. It seems Beale is done so I can't see SKD happening.

We need a f**kin prop

Latest posts