What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honkers

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Anyone like anything this arvo?

Haynetrain I know you are big into your international racing, got any sneaky tips?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I think the two local old fellas Lucky Nine(Sprint) and Military Attack(Cup) will run well.

Race 9 Packing Pins could be worth a go if its not too short in the betting,this is the horse that came from the clouds and almost beat Strathmore last time out.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Thunder Fantasy is in the last race for John Size having his Honkers debut,was group 1 placed 3 times in Australia,nobody ever knows how horses will adapt to Hong Kong,its a lottery TBH,some absolutely hate it and some thrive,if he is double figure odds it may be worth a small mug bet in the hope he will show his Aussie form.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Nice I'll keep an eye on it.

Did my form and I can't see anything beating Able-Friend in the Mile, just checked the odds to see what he was paying and he's bloody in the red :lol: no thanks

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Nice I'll keep an eye on it.

Did my form and I can't see anything beating Able-Friend in the Mile, just checked the odds to see what he was paying and he's bloody in the red :lol: no thanks

Yeah true that,i dislike the Mile and Vase as betting races,i'll just watch those two and leave them alone.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yer it's a gun, I heard it's trainer talking about it the other day on 2ky and he was very bullish... Said something along the lines of 'he will turn into a pretty special horse'

Ended up backing Straight Girl EW in the sprint for a nice return, would of been A LOT better if she had of got up though paid 40s - Jap horses are just weapons

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yer it's a gun, I heard it's trainer talking about it the other day on 2ky and he was very bullish... Said something along the lines of 'he will turn into a pretty special horse'

Ended up backing Straight Girl EW in the sprint for a nice return, would of been A LOT better if she had of got up though paid 40s - Jap horses are just weapons

Thanks to Sunday Silence:cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Thunder Fantasy didn't get the biscuits but was a great Honkers debut,might carve out a decent career over there.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Old mate Buffering ran a gutsy 6th,had a f**ked up prep,Criterion was a great 3rd.

They did Plodstralia proud.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Strathmore 3rd,good place dividend of $2.50

Had to give the rest of the field 4kg + as the topweight,good run.

Latest posts