What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

Bench
Thought you'd like it. :D
Seriousl, good luck.

Thank you

I wont be using LU for any Elections talk as the rules are in place and I agree with them.

I'm on both facebook and twitter if you would like to know who I' am plus a few of you have my number, happy to have a chat (Stagger, dont call my home number please)

Have a great day everybody

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thank you

I wont be using LU for any Elections talk as the rules are in place and I agree with them.

I'm on both facebook and twitter if you would like to I suppose know me plus a few of you have my number, happy to have a chat (Stagger, dont call my home number please)

Good luck mate :thumn

Thank you

I'm on both facebook and twitter if you would like to know who I' am plus a few of you have my number, happy to have a chat (Stagger, dont call my home number please)

all the best Jodeci, i'm down the week after the election for the warriors game so won't get to vote for you. #keepthebastardshonest

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Thank you

How do we locate u on Twitter? User name?

Good luck

Catch up for a beer for sure
only have GA tickets on the sterling terrace and have the kids with me for this one but will back in late june for the Dragons game and will be in the Cumberland Lounge for that game so should be able to catch up then for sure.

Jodeci

Bench
only have GA tickets on the sterling terrace and have the kids with me for this one but will back in late june for the Dragons game and will be in the Cumberland Lounge for that game so should be able to catch up then for sure.

I'll see what I can do for ya for the Warriors game

Status
Not open for further replies.