What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 Baby

Referee
If it is the case, can only assume the deal wasn't in the club's best interests then, and I really hope it isn't because they are getting gun-shy over Politis lending Hayne a car

Stagger eel

Staff member
If this happens than I hope the NRL take total control of this club immediately...

It's been told to me by several people involved at other clubs that we are the joke of the league, this would only prove it to be true

Gronk

Staff member
The Parramatta Eels are in damage control, with the club refusing to recognise the deal signed off on by Seward.
The Eels claim they never ticked-off on Foran having a get-out clause inserted in the contract which allows the Kiwi five-eighth to walk away at any stage.
Incredibly, part of the clause includes detail stating the Eels must pay Foran a massive payout in damages.
The Daily Telegraph has been told this was one of the fundamental reasons why the Parramatta board refused to rubberstamp a contract extension for CEO Seward, which led to the Eels official walking away from the club.
Seward was the Parramatta powerbroker who handled the majority of negotiations in relation to the Foran contract.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...ta-eels-contract/story-fn2mcuj6-1227409361439

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed they put this bit way down the bottom

The Eels claim they never ticked-off on Foran having a get-out clause inserted in the contract which allows the Kiwi five-eighth to walk away at any stage.

Last edited:

insert.pause

First Grade
the board has no idea about what is going on at the club they are responsible for running, why wasn't the offer in it's entirety rubber stamped by the board prior to a contract being signed & announcing his signature? There is a recurring pattern of a lack of oversight and people out of their depth.

Kornstar

Coach
The caption at the bottom of the photo of him says that he HAS walked away.

I'll wait for confirmation from the club or Keiran himself.

Gronk

Staff member
If this happens than I hope the NRL take total control of this club immediately...

It's been told to me by several people involved at other clubs that we are the joke of the league, this would only prove it to be true

It actually appears that they are attempting to correct and ridiculous one-sided contract.

Damages to Foran :crazy: - was Seward on crack ?

Dutchy

Immortal
Would explain why he finally didn't play like a pea hearted, whiny soft c**k on the weekend.. Need's to impress other clubsclubs, like GC.

insert.pause

First Grade
It actually appears that they are attempting to correct and ridiculous one-sided contract.

Damages to Foran :crazy: - was Seward on crack ?

they should have known about it before the offer was made & the contract was signed. it's no good after the fact questioning something they should have already known about.

These sort of glaring governance issues is what got cronulla in a mess with ASADA.

Gronk

Staff member
LOL at speculation junkies.

Hey how about that we are forcing Foran out to fit Hayne back in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.