What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lord of the Sky

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Robbie Laing if you are reading this bite the bullet and geld the bloody thing!

It has so much ability but will never win a big race because it's a f*cking lunatic.. Give up the stallion dream and then you might have yourself a half decent race horse.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I think Lord of the Sky is the equine version of Glenn Maxwell,sometimes does things which suggests he has talent but in reality he's just a potato.

lockyno1

Post Whore
On the positive this plodder gave my online account some cash, trifecta thank you lol....yes I made a mistake and didn't mean to put this hack in the trifecta but still lol

Lemon Squash

First Grade
On the positive this plodder gave my online account some cash, trifecta thank you lol....yes I made a mistake and didn't mean to put this hack in the trifecta but still lol

Lol well played, I remember the day I accidentally stood out Sangster in the trifecta in the Derby- good day that one :cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Id back Riziz if my arch nemesis Newitt wasn't on it,good little battler Riziz,usually gives punters a good sight at odds.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The best thing about this mug as a favourite is you get big odds on the winners!

Thank you all, got 83% of the quaddie, and I had $50 ew on Haussman on the same day...and boy am I annoyed I didn't back my judgement on that one!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rich Jack and Lord of the Sky fighting for the lead like kids fighting over toys could set it up for something to come home over the top,who that will be i haven't decided yet.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If my arch nemesis Craig Williams wasn't on Platinum Rocker id probably be on her,he's a demon jockey though

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I had a peanut on Inspector at 51s when the market opened, into 35s now still think it is massive odds.

It's had a pretty big prep but if it isn't over the top I think it is a massive show in this, should be run to suit it will be storming home.