What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

undertaker

Coach
Hahaha, great bump

Yeah, great bump alright! 3 in a row:lol:

5210896-3x2-940x627.jpg

Green River Eel

Juniors
Is GRE dead?

LOLL, My old mate bileduct, i havnt been on this forum this season, maybe made 2 or three posts, cant believe i forgot about this thread.

Hows Ricky going mate :sarcasm: ? LOLLL

Looks like hes going to get a spoon for one of the best attacking teams in the comp, he has destroyed your record at home and hm ground advantage, and how about the pressers bwahjajajajaj

Surely you must have worked him out by now.

Is there anything i said at the start of this thread that hasnt happened yet?

Wheres that clown Walt ? :lol:

Last edited:

Green River Eel

Juniors
Oh dear.

Mate, you realise we play you guys in two weeks, right?

Don't go off too early again :)

I might be known for going off too early on occasions lol.

Regardless if you beat us in two weeks which if you do ill pop on and say congrats as i did last year im pretty sure, that doesnt change the fact that Ricky is a clown, and you have to realise that now bile.

As ive said i like the Raiders and fans, i just dislike Ricky with a passion.

Im never here putting shit on you guys or the raiders as a club, they are one of those teams ive always taken an interest in and liked,

cheers and good to see you still knocking about the place, i think both us raiders and eels fans know what disappointment and struggle is like, i can identify with raiders fans thats for sure.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Weve got 7 players out Walt and you guys were fekking lucky today, and Walt, enjoy bottom 4 next year while Parra walk into the semis with Foz running the show. :D

Haha we were missing jack and Austin. Everyone is missing players this time of year.

legend

Coach
Good to see them win a close one when there was nothing to play for. Says a lot about the coach and the players collective mindset IMO.

SOFT!!!

Green River Eel

Juniors
Seems Junior Paulo was in canberra last weekend with his manager visiting Ricky.
I'll be absolutely filthy is we let him go, very good young player.
I also hear Ricky has been sniffing around 2 other Eels, one being Joseph Paulo, you can take him yesterday.