What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Widdop is out...

ouwet

Bench
IF Widdop is out (He will play) don't worry our goal kicker(s) are just as bad!

V

Vasilevsky

IF Widdop is out (He will play) don't worry our goal kicker(s) are just as bad!

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't give a flying f**k about Grubby goal kickers. I just hope the Dragons win to prove:

1. They can win without rorting the salary cap as the Grubs obviously do (though probably not to the same extent as the Roosters and Broncos).

2. Send that treacherous, grubby &$%#('&* of a winger playing fullback for the Grubs out the way he deserves in what is likely his last season as an elite player.

Walpole

Juniors
dino who do you actualy support I know its not the Dragons.

That's actually a good question and one he never chooses to answer.

You'd think that because he spends so much time trolling the Dragons forum he must support one of our main rivals.

Bulldogs maybe? Souths? Could be the Roosters and he's still bitter about 2010. Broncos?

dino2170

Juniors
how many times do you hear this IM A SAINTS SUPPORTER HAVE BEEN SINCE 1965 BUT IM ALSO A REALIST

It's clear to me that Dino supports the Dragons. And passionately. I'm surprised the question even needs to be asked.

Straight Shooter

winnie the pooh

Juniors
Direct from the urban dictionary.

"Straight Shooter
Defecation which requires minimal effort, goes straight down the pipe, and requires little to no clean up.
You know it's gonna be a good day when you sat on the toilette and had a straight shooter come out."

Sounds about right.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hope Duges gets in plenty of kicking practice this week. If we are any chance, every 4 needs to turn into 6. Does Pete hit them okay? Duges is such a hirrible striker of the ball

hardbaby

Coach
Mata is a much better kicker than Duges but I have heard whispers of a hammy issue and he may not have been practising. Duges is a great athlete and in the day could goal kick but it's not his strong point now.

There's no way you were alive in 1965. That'd make you a grown-up now.

lol !

Dino, I am a Saints supporter since 1962.

I am a realist, I understand you are disappointed that Saints do not win every game they play.

When you eventually grow up you will understand that try as they might, our team will not always win every game in a season.

Statistically, being a realist we have a 50/50 chance of beating the Dogs.

Support your team.

Walpole

Juniors
Clearly statistics is not your strong suit, unless you're appealing to 5 year olds.

Straight Shooter

From a man who doesn't understand the meaning of "objective". Brilliant!

So statistics, rather than the English language, is your thing, is it? Try this then.

What percentage of this forum think you're a dickhead?

Latest posts