What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Rhyno

First Grade
Seems Junior Paulo was in canberra last weekend with his manager visiting Ricky.
I'll be absolutely filthy is we let him go, very good young player.
I also hear Ricky has been sniffing around 2 other Eels, one being Joseph Paulo, you can take him yesterday.

No chance. Jr will be a Eel4life

nick87

Coach
No chance. Jr will be a Eel4life

Best just to accept that Junior will be a Raiders soon.
He's a talented kid, you cant blame him for wanting to jump on a sinking f**king ship and come and find out what it's like to be coached by someone who's had success in their life.

Rhyno

First Grade
it's actually Joseph Paulo not jr. I'm happy for the raiders to take Joseph paulo

nick87

Coach
If by Joseph, you mean Junior. Then yes, i agree. It IS Junior Paulo and im happy for the Raiders to take him.

Rhyno

First Grade
Junior Paulo was one of the 12 players told he was unwanted when stuart was at the Eels

nick87

Coach
Good, maybe he'll tell him he's unwanted in year 2 of his 3 year deal with us.
Hopefully this silliness can be put behind us quickly so Junior can be here training with the Raiders when they start pre season

Someone

Bench
I heard its a straight swap for Wighton.

Will be good, might be good enough to push Gordon to wing and complete our backline.

butch82

Juniors
Junior Paulo was one of the 12 players told he was unwanted when stuart was at the Eels

it was the American captain joseph paulo who was part of the 12 players told to move on from ricky .
and an article couple weeks back stated john folau is staying and joseph paulo has been told if he finds a club to join in 2016 he can leave.

nick87

Coach
I heard its a straight swap for Wighton.

Will be good, might be good enough to push Gordon to wing and complete our backline.

:lol: What ever helps you sleep at night, pal.

Keen to see Junior in the lime green.

Someone

Bench
tumblr_m5d9hgTMGZ1ry10fwo1_400.gif

Paullyboy

Coach
We don't need more islanders. They're too inconsistent in first grade. Parra have been rubbish for years because they are overflowing with them.

JAMES_FOO

Juniors
We don't need more islanders. They're too inconsistent in first grade. Parra have been rubbish for years because they are overflowing with them.

Grouping all islanders together and saying they're inconsistent, you sir are a fool.

Rhyno

First Grade
If by Joseph, you mean Junior. Then yes, i agree. It IS Junior Paulo and im happy for the Raiders to take him.

Eels have released Joseph Paulo today but looks like Ricky has missed out on another player because he is heading to the sharks now

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I can guarentee he will leave the raiders a worse place than when he came to it, and probably turn them from a club that always punches above its weight, to a team thats divided and struggling.

Good luck raiders fans im feeling for you.

Ha.

Holy sh*t this thread is a great read!

Last edited:

Latest posts