What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cox Plate

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Good point. Gust of Wind made her look pretty average in the Oaks when she made it a true staying test.

She will need a Pinker Pinker-esque run in transit to be a chance.

I still think she will run well but I'm prepared to risk her, will throw her in First 4s but probably not the Quaddie.

:thumb

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I believe with The Cleaner that any horse with staying ablility is worth a shot especially at the odds,Hartnell,Complacent,Fawkner,Preferment etc etc etc

I want no part of Arod,Winx and Kermadec with mile form and specially with the prices

Nom nom

lockyno1

Post Whore
No chance kermadec gets the distance

Spud over that distance, especially given the track

At almost $8-9 Kermadec represents more value than some other horses though. It was a dreadful run last time but it had excuses and it hit the line well closing late. Willing to give it another chance. For mine...$4.50 in a Cox Plate with no Australian lead in...you would want to be sure of it at that price for Highland Reel.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
At almost $8-9 Kermadec represents more value than some other horses though. It was a dreadful run last time but it had excuses and it hit the line well closing late. Willing to give it another chance. For mine...$4.50 in a Cox Plate with no Australian lead in...you would want to be sure of it at that price for Highland Reel.

Yep don't like Highland Reel at its current price,backed it as 26/1 in the hope he would take part in the race,at 26/1 im rubbing my nipples with coconut oil but if i backed him at 5/1 im spanking myself with a ruler

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yep don't like Highland Reel at its current price,backed it as 26/1 in the hope he would take part in the race,at 26/1 im rubbing my nipples with coconut oil but if i backed him at 5/1 im spanking myself with a ruler

I've got the butter out on mine, it's just like making toast!

Agree though I reckon he is gross unders now, I actually slightly prefer Arod's form from the internationals.

Highland Reel has been the pick of the workers at Werribee apparently, think that's where the smart money is coming from.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Have Winx at $40-1 in a futures but I know I'm stuffed if Highland Reel runs at its best.

Gina Minehart

Juniors
I believe with The Cleaner that any horse with staying ablility is worth a shot especially at the odds,Hartnell,Complacent,Fawkner,Preferment etc etc etc

I want no part of Arod,Winx and Kermadec with mile form and specially with the prices

Nom nom

Agree on Winx and Kermadec, don't on arod

Pass me the nipple hydrater

Gina Minehart

Juniors
Mourinho has won 2 out of the last 3, has won at the distance and is 5 from 12 at the track. How the f**k is it 30/1 fixed odds?

Latest posts