What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R5 | Sun | PAR 18-20 PEN | Pirtek

R5: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Matt Moylan a year out just killed it. Imagine where we would be today with him playing those first 4 games. We win probably both the games against Dogs and Dragons imo.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
:lol: Great win Pennies. Courageous and hilarious. You are nowhere near the top 4, Parra. Your defense is highly suspect.

skeepe

Immortal
That loss is entirely on Kieran Foran. Less than 2 minutes to go, up by 2 and he kicks on the 4th tackle and doesn't look for the sideline.

Just poor game management, and it cost them the game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Matt Moylan a year out just killed it. Imagine where we would be today with him playing those first 4 games. We win probably both the games against Dogs and Dragons imo.

He's extremely important to you guys. He makes others lift too.

Sean7

Juniors
I think it's awesome that they randomly choose to reverse decisions at scrums. It really adds suspence.

mxlegend99

Referee
I'll bet Rhyno increases the supporter base on here for Panthers and maybe Broncos when they play the Eels.

Still disappointed we didn't put 50 on the merkins. Settle for them thinking they had it won only to f**k them up on the siren.