What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R5 | Sun | PAR 18-20 PEN | Pirtek

R5: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
Panthers should be thanking dragons inept coaching and staff for landing one of the best players in the nrl :)

GongPanther

Referee
He whacked it out his f**king hands lol.

I was on the bus listening to the ABC Grandstand call.And they all were adamant that it shouldn't have been a try.

So many leg-ups to the Eels today.Although I'll have another look at 5:00 p.m. tomorrow on Fox with less bias at the moment eyes.

TheFrog

Coach
Got a long way to go before u can say that if ever imo but I see the similarities. SBW is a much better athlete but i think Carty is more natural footballer.

Cartwright more involved than SBW was, especially in his Roosters stint, but Bryce has far too many errors in him. I think he's the closest thing to Bill Ashurst Penrith have had since big Bill did his moonlight flit many years ago, if only he could get rid of the mistakes.

GongPanther

Referee
Carty will play Origin one day, he's a special talent.

Although he scored the match winner,I'm still thinking why he didn't make the try a safe one by not passing to the winger [Zelezniak?].He could have been held up...any number of things could have eventuated.

But bloody hell my stomach was in my throat for a second there.

But hey! We are back in the winners circle.And with the Penrith Panthers back at Penrith Park next Saturday,there is no reason to why we can't knock off the Cows.

Then after that,it's off to the SFS to play the non-winning,but still dangerous Easts.

A few possible wins coming up before the intrusion of the S.O.O.comes along and spoils the competition again.

Rhyno

First Grade
I'm so sick of this f**king bullsh!t they can bomb every nrl stadium In australia as far as I'm concerned

betcats

Referee
Although he scored the match winner,I'm still thinking why he didn't make the try a safe one by not passing to the winger [Zelezniak?].He could have been held up...any number of things could have eventuated.

But bloody hell my stomach was in my throat for a second there.

But hey! We are back in the winners circle.And with the Penrith Panthers back at Penrith Park next Saturday,there is no reason to why we can't knock off the Cows.

Then after that,it's off to the SFS to play the non-winning,but still dangerous Easts.

A few possible wins coming up before the intrusion of the S.O.O.comes along and spoils the competition again.

Semi was covering DWZ and a pass a bit, he only has to get a finger tip on the pass to save the game for parra.

Someone

Bench
great game by the panthers, deserved the win. if they can stay injury free there is no reason they shouldn't go deep into the finals.

a team that is hard to hate.

Latest posts