What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Yes I know he is a grub, but Massoud said it will be a variable penalty depending on how many board members fall on their sword. Maximum point loss is 8.

Well he seems the only one that thinks 8 pts is the max penalty. I wouldnt have thought 8 pts will be enough to stop us from playing finals which is what the suggestion has been by most people today

phantom eel

First Grade
Two forum members invited me to meet up beforehand, but *sigh* I was left sitting on my lonesome in the Legends Lounge, like the loser I am.... :(

CoffeeMachine.jpg

* Or of course I may not have accepted their offers, and am just trolling to see if they react...

If true how can they take more then 4 points off us???

How many times do we have to answer the same question? There's nothing in the rules to say that we have to be punished in the same season as the breaches occur. And....the breaches can be for failure to disclose, not just for exceeding the cap.

Where do you get this idea that there's some 4 point maximum penalty if we are compliant in the current year?

Two forum members invited me to meet up beforehand, but *sigh* I was left sitting on my lonesome in the Legends Lounge, like the loser I am.... :(

CoffeeMachine.jpg

* Or of course I may not have accepted their offers, and am just trolling to see if they react...

Looks like weak coffee from stale beans. Possibly a metaphor for this club's administration over the past decade.

strider

Post Whore
Im sure he's been a member for a while ... i recall him being in past AGMs ... i assume he just signed up to get first hand access the the never ending shit fights

Status
Not open for further replies.