What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2019

Unless Woods gets murdered he'll be there for another 10 years also. He'll be captain next year when Gallens not there

Agreed. I didn't rate Woods till last year, previously he just ended up being underwhelming at Origin level and I thought he wasn't made for it. Glad I was wrong. I see something like this for the best part of a decade:

8. Aaron Woods (c)
10. Andrew Fifita

14. David Klemmer
15. Junior Paulo

isaiah

Bench
Middle rotation first.
Corey Parker has turned 34 but doesn't look like slowing, unlike Myles who is 31 next month and surely this will be his last year. Matt Scott is 31 in July. If he and Parker still hold their form and their clubs continue their success, you would think both would get to decide when they finish. Qld's middle rotation has always had a succession plan right back to petero, Steve price, and webcke. You wouldn't' think the team will need lillyman this year unless an injury occurs and Napa will surely make the bench next year after the ban. Coen Hess, Felise, and George fai are the best of the young players. More soon.

Jimmy-o

Juniors
Middle rotation first.
Corey Parker has turned 34 but doesn't look like slowing, unlike Myles who is 31 next month and surely this will be his last year. Matt Scott is 31 in July. If he and Parker still hold their form and their clubs continue their success, you would think both would get to decide when they finish. Qld's middle rotation has always had a succession plan right back to petero, Steve price, and webcke. You wouldn't' think the team will need lillyman this year unless an injury occurs and Napa will surely make the bench next year after the ban. Coen Hess, Felise, and George fai are the best of the young players. More soon.

Jimmy-o

Juniors
I didn't realise Felise is a Queenslander. Wallace and Joe O are developing nicely and Bateman and Arrow have heaps of potential.

Middle rotation first.

Wbu jaydn? He would surely make it.

isaiah

Bench
Edge forwards.
Guerra, Gillett, thaiday, and papalii are the incumbents. Gavin cooper is in discussions for this year. Jaryd su'a is far and away the best young talent. Oates imo is a year or two away from transition to being a great wide running back rower.

isaiah

Bench
Halves-
Thurston has said next year may be his last. Cronk is 4 months younger but might play another 2 after this one. Eventually most would think Milford and Ben Hunt will be the qld halves. morgan and cherry evans are other chances. Ash taylor is a good young half. Kalyn ponga could develop as a 6. Numerous young halves are deveping in the isc. I like the look of maipele morseau for cq.

isaiah

Bench
Fb and the three quarters all together because most can play various roles.
Slater is 33 next month and obviously injured just now. It seems Boyd will be selected as fb this series so inglis can play centre. I still prefer inglis at one. I still remember slater being bashed out of a series and inglis in the decider playing like he was saying, here I am, try to bash me. Chambers solidified his place last year but in his absence this year, Oates,feldt, o'Neill are all in the mix. Gagai is a chance to be involved again. Val holmes would be a certainty this year if not banned and also Munster to a lesser extent. ed lee or tautau moga could improve and leutele could be a late bloomer. Ponga, gela-Mosby, and a kid called enari tuala could be the future.

isaiah

Bench
Cam Smith as hooker will get to decide when he retires from rep footy. Jake Friend is seven years younger and still in front of granville McCullough and Segeyaro.

isaiah

Bench
Halves-
Thurston has said next year may be his last. Cronk is 4 months younger but might play another 2 after this one. Eventually most would think Milford and Ben Hunt will be the qld halves. morgan and cherry evans are other chances. Ash taylor is a good young half. Kalyn ponga could develop as a 6. Numerous young halves are deveping in the isc. I like the look of maipele morseau for cq.

Did anyone catch maipele's first 20 min v PNG Hunters? Outstanding.

big hit!

Bench
Cam Smith as hooker will get to decide when he retires from rep footy. Jake Friend is seven years younger and still in front of granville McCullough and Segeyaro.

granville is the 2nd best hooker in the game. hands down. broncos got rid of the wrong bloke. thank f**k.

Latest posts