What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | Origin I | Wed 1 Jun | NSW 4-6 QLD | ANZ

Origin I 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maximus

Coach
Nope, that was just what the bunker was for. Over ruling bad calls on the ground.

NSW only points came from the main howler of the night.

Lol both tries came off forward passes, and the penalty goal came off the back of 2 bullshit penalties.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Boyd clearly best on field. Far too good Qld, we didnt look like scoring in that second half.

1 series win in 11 years.

Maroon4life

Juniors
When you consider how much the NRL charges for the viewing rights for Origin, that game didn't come close to the price tag.

Was no better than a Cowboys v Broncos game this year.

I know coaches are retained on win % but coaching to produce a game of that quality with low risk to moderate reward is absolute garbage.

Tweed Titan

Bench
2009 or 2010 Qld side would have won that by 50. We are that bad their geriatrics can still win. Moylan was terrible defensively under the high ball but did look like the only blue capable of unpicking the Queensland defense and kept them honest with his running and passing. He will improve for the experience.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
NSW too one dimensional. They have no real game breakers in the forwards.

Farah is well passed it as an attacking force, but they don't really have another option ready to step up.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Poor game. Robbie Farah should not be allowed near a Blues jersey again. He's even crap for the Tigers. QLD to win this overrated hypefest.

TheFrog

Coach
NSW made the most opportunities by far but couldn't convert. Game decided by a bullshit penalty. Qld did defend well with a deficit of possession.

NSW didn't really gel. Apart from Mansour, no-one running off Moylan, which was why he was there.

Latest posts