What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastnet Rock has a colt in the Epsom Derby..& Dermott Weld trains it..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Cougar Mountain runs in the Queen Anne tonight, but the wet track won't help him..The Japanese horse A Shin Erwin is an interesting runner, by Shamardal and has won on a wet track..

Lundy in the Coventry, being out of an Elusive Quality mare may help him get through the wet..:-k.. The Funk should love the wet, Thunder Snow is a Helmet & Yalta is by Exceed & Excel..

Ambiguity in the Windsor Castle has won on a heavy track (out of a Nureyev mare), up against Pretty Vacant (Elzaam), Yulong Baobei (Choisir) & Callender (Exceed& Excel)..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Cougar Mountain runs in the Queen Anne tonight, but the wet track won't help him..The Japanese horse A Shin Erwin is an interesting runner, by Shamardal and has won on a wet track..

Lundy in the Coventry, being out of an Elusive Quality mare may help him get through the wet..:-k.. The Funk should love the wet, Thunder Snow is a Helmet & Yalta is by Exceed & Excel..

Ambiguity in the Windsor Castle has won on a heavy track (out of a Nureyev mare), up against Pretty Vacant (Elzaam), Yulong Baobei (Choisir) & Callender (Exceed& Excel)..

:thumbGreat betting races these 2 year old events tonight,greats odds everywhere,legit any of them are good enough to win,so tough to find the winners

Love the Funk as a horse,will have him and mug bet on Lundy and Pretty Vacant and a few others

Lemon Squash

First Grade

I always thought EQ's struggle in the wet?

Great racing though!

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I was on Thunder Snow on debut, looked like it had a lot of ability but looked like he was wired a bit like his old man, head up on the side and running all over the place.

I think he will be best over the mile but with the speed on in this I think he will give a good account of himself. I'll play him each way at decent odds.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I was on Thunder Snow on debut, looked like it had a lot of ability but looked like he was wired a bit like his old man, head up on the side and running all over the place.

I think he will be best over the mile but with the speed on in this I think he will give a good account of himself. I'll play him each way at decent odds.

Yah imma chuck him in some bets too:thumb

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I'm backing my old mate Pearl Secret in the Kings Stand, always been a fan of this horse and always thought one day when the stars align he will win a big race.

More than likely it will run stone motherless though, always runs like Hurrara when I back it.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Emotionless is worth a punt at good odds to bounce back to form in the St James Palace, his first two wins were very classy.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I'm backing my old mate Pearl Secret in the Kings Stand, always been a fan of this horse and always thought one day when the stars align he will win a big race.

More than likely it will run stone motherless though, always runs like Hurrara when I back it.

I feel this same way about Jungle Cat,one day he will win one of these races

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tepin won without the wallhack cheats:shock:
Caravaggio was a stunning victory :shock:

Good night's racing,Exceed and Excel did the best of the Aussie sires with Cotai Glory almost winning the King Stand at big odds,old mate Funk ran brave race for 3rd but was outclassed by the beast of a winner.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
All my tips ran like donkeys by the looks of things, tried to find a bit of value but it was mainly relative shorties that got up.

That win proves Tepin is a world class mare.

I think Found can knock off A Shin Hikari tonight.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Can't remember where we were talking about No Nay Never as a sire but anyway he is only son of Scat Daddy standing in Europe,he should prove a hit with buyers this year after Caravaggio's win last night.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
All my tips ran like donkeys by the looks of things, tried to find a bit of value but it was mainly relative shorties that got up.

That win proves Tepin is a world class mare.

I think Found can knock off A Shin Hikari tonight.

Thunder Snow not bad effort in 5th or 6th,should be a decent 3 year old when matures,worth following.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
:thumbGreat betting races these 2 year old events tonight,greats odds everywhere,legit any of them are good enough to win,so tough to find the winners

Love the Funk as a horse,will have him and mug bet on Lundy and Pretty Vacant and a few others

The Funk ran pretty good, but the winner looked a beast..

I always thought EQ's struggle in the wet?

Great racing though!

They may, but i remember Camarilla winning the Sires Produce on a bottomless Randwick, so some get through it..

Tepin won without the wallhack cheats:shock:
Caravaggio was a stunning victory :shock:

Good night's racing,Exceed and Excel did the best of the Aussie sires with Cotai Glory almost winning the King Stand at big odds,old mate Funk ran brave race for 3rd but was outclassed by the beast of a winner.

Tepin better than i thought, i thought she would react to rehab like Amy Winehouse, but she rebounded like Robert Downey Jnr..

Can't remember where we were talking about No Nay Never as a sire but anyway he is only son of Scat Daddy standing in Europe,he should prove a hit with buyers this year after Caravaggio's win last night.

100% and he's got another one in tonight, in the Queen Mary N9 Lady Aurelia trained by Wesley Ward..

Lemon Squash

First Grade

They may, but i remember Camarilla winning the Sires Produce on a bottomless Randwick, so some get through it..

Tepin better than i thought, i thought she would react to rehab like Amy Winehouse, but she rebounded like Robert Downey Jnr..

100% and he's got another one in tonight, in the Queen Mary N9 Lady Aurelia trained by Wesley Ward..

:lol:

Tepin for a cameo in Iron Man 4

WaznTheGreat

Referee

:shock:What a win

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Zhukova and One Foot in Heaven look the most likely out of the Rock's current Euro runners to graduate to group 1 winners in the future.