What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

TheParraboy

Staff member
Here was your opportunity, Twiz, to call the thread 'JH f**ks a cat' or something, and you just keep spewing out the same stuff.

phantom eel

First Grade
:arrow:Other Sports :arrow:Rugby Union sub-forum ?

Or I guess we can all witness the disintegration of Avenger's wet dream about Hayne returning, if this thread stays here ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
Somebody looks like he's trimmed down.

13428641_1024807587588132_1464763869410051300_n.jpg

phantom eel

First Grade
Hayne's not that skinny, and the ball looks smaller than usual... Perhaps the airways dude asked them to skew the photo, so he'd appear slimmer (like Beyonce)?

#diva

Gronk

Staff member
Hayne's not that skinny, and the ball looks smaller than usual... Perhaps the airways dude asked them to skew the photo, so he'd appear slimmer (like Beyonce)?

#diva

OK fixed

Attachments

• 13428641_1024807587588132_1464763869410051300_n.jpg
    13428641_1024807587588132_1464763869410051300_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 15

phantom eel

First Grade
Thanks phantom, even finding that sort of stuff has to be from a man on a mission. The obsession remains and denying it will not work. :cool:
Mate, I read the Guardian newsite every day - it's my first preference rather than right-wing crap in the Tele, or clickbait stuff in the SMH.

But by all means keep convincing yourself I'm as obsessed about Hayne as you appear to be... ;-).
Not obsessed at all.........
Well, compared to the obsession some feel for not contributing to the thread topic and only posting about other forumites ...?
:cool:

Avenger

Immortal
Mate, I read the Guardian newsite every day - it's my first preference rather than right-wing crap in the Tele, or clickbait stuff in the SMH.

But by all means keep convincing yourself I'm as obsessed about Hayne as you appear to be... ;-).

Well, compared to the obsession some feel for not contributing to the thread topic and only posting about other forumites ...?
:cool:

Phantom, it's getting boring. People don't need to read our dribble everyday. Let's just see what happens after Rio and then one of us can unleash. Agree?

phantom eel

First Grade
No one needs to "unleash" anything Avenger?

If you and the other clown stick to the topic of the thread instead of wasting time commenting on he motives of other members, then there won't be dribble and it won't be boring.

I accept that you think Hayne is our best ever and you'd like him to come back to play for the club. If you can simply accept that I think Hayne has moved on from rugby league, is just playing the media for the sake of his "brand", and wouldn't be a good value purchase after two years away, then we'll get on just fine :thumn.

Latest posts