What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
With Roberts/Taylor entrenched as the Titans' halves we should be enquire about Elgey. He is coming back from an ACL and the Titans seem to be settled with their existing combination. Elgey could be in a similar situation as what Gutherson was at Manly.
I suspect Elgey would be more in their future plans than Roberts

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How did they let you in the sheds with the players? It's not part of some undisclosed dodgy TPA is it?
Ummm the camera's were in the dressing sheds before the game, you might of seen it if you weren't too busy sticking pins in your Jarryd Hayne doll.

Happy MEel

First Grade
And not under the salary cap, unless we get rid of the some of the guys that actually lay the groundwork for any spine to function...

I reckon we could if Farah is heavily subsidised next year and a modest salary in 2018. Hayne takes Foz's salary, Farah takes peats' salary and De Gois', guth/French are already signed and according to the article today we are $200k under the cap. Frontload that now to Norman and with his current salary plus this spare $$$ we'd be pretty close.

phantom eel

First Grade
Bart told us Jarryd doesn't have any mates.
Not enough mates to come back and play for or with at Parra - hence why he's probably got Farah to make some enquiries?

I'd imagine after being the laughing stock of the 49ers locker room, he'd be wanting to play his next code with someone he is close to (like Izzy, for example).