What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2019

Clifferd

Coach
Backline come 2019;
(In fact id probably have it as early as next year)

Only certainties I reckon are Teddy, Bird and Moylan

1. Tedesco
2. Mansour
3. Bird
4. Aitken
5. Turbo Tom
6. Moylan
7. Renoylds/Brooks

Halves are a tough one, really have no f**king clue how we'll be going there in a few years

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
Tedesco
Mitchell
Bird
Dugan
Trbojevic
Cleary
Brooks
Klemmer
Peats
Woods
Jackson
Cordner
Frizzell

Cartwright
Fifita
Trbojevic
Graham

isaiah

Bench
Coen Hess seems to be playing as an edge forward for the northern pride in the isc lately. do you think that is where his future lies?
definately an edge forward. bit worried about him wanting to kick ahead. leave that to asiata and dave taylor. big men with halfback skills.

isaiah

Bench
Slater will be lucky to see another rep jersey again and Oates was on the verge of Australian selection only missing out against the best winger in the world in Radradra. If someone was maUOTE="DOGS AND EELS!!!, post: 11649292, member: 35187"]Slater will be lucky to see another rep jersey again and Oates was on the verge of Australian selection only missing out against the best winger in the world in Radradra. If someone was making way for slater, it would be the two guys on the other side of the field.[/QUOTmakhop
ing way for slater, it would be the two guys on the other side of the field.
Slater will be lucky to see another rep jersey again and Oates was on the verge of Australian selection only missing out against the best winger in the world in Radradra. If someone was making way for slater, it would be the two guys on the other side of the field.
Hope Corey enjoys his off season

Clifferd

Coach
Moses will definitely play origin, when no idea. For his sake it helps he is so hyped up by the media too lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
Next season is a big one for Moses. His improvement in the second half of 2017 was fantastic. In games against the Eels, Cowboys and Warriors he stood up when it mattered and won his team the game.

There are still a number of things he needs to improve, particularly his defence, however the signs are promising. He definitely has the makings of a top line play maker. For the Tigers sake I hope that comes next year.

isaiah

Bench
Fb and the three quarters all together because most can play various roles.
Slater is 33 next month and obviously injured just now. It seems Boyd will be selected as fb this series so inglis can play centre. I still prefer inglis at one. I still remember slater being bashed out of a series and inglis in the decider playing like he was saying, here I am, try to bash me. Chambers solidified his place last year but in his absence this year, Oates,feldt, o'Neill are all in the mix. Gagai is a chance to be involved again. Val holmes would be a certainty this year if not banned and also Munster to a lesser extent. ed lee or tautau moga could improve and leutele could be a late bloomer. Ponga, gela-Mosby, and a kid called enari tuala could be the future.
Tautau Moga, first steps in 2 hours from now.

isaiah

Bench
Slater will be lucky to see another rep jersey again and Oates was on the verge of Australian selection only missing out against the best winger in the world in Radradra. If someone was making way for slater, it would be the two guys on the other side of the field.
I am beginning to wonder now if leaving Slater out of game one was a planned masterstroke. Gave NSW the game, built arrogance, put a rocket up the Qld forwards. Then bring him back fresh with young forwards rejuvenating the side not only for 2017 but beyond. It was like we could give you a game headstart and still run you down.

As a QLDER I think Pearce should be there for the next 5 years AT LEAST .
Give the man a chance to shine
He's grown up now ..a mature player .

So lock myth in till 2023