What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran quits NRL

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hopefully he'll be back to lead the Kiwis in next Years World Cup. Would be a shame for England to take on NZ in the final without him there to give them a chance :)

OVP

Coach
Do you think he will have managed to figure out how to position himself as a fullback by then?

So you expect perfection from an 18 year old ? Thank god you're not a coach, noone would make it.

And don't forget, my idiot club had idiot Ferguson training at fullback for the whole off-season and Mitchell trained on the wing. After the next off-season, being totally mentored by Minichiello (probably one of the best positioning fullbacks there ever was), I think is when you'll start to see him dominate. This year is only about giving them a taste.

OVP

Coach
And one other thing about the rumours of Foran joining the Roosters. Didn't we just sign Keary ? Looks like his manager is trying to bump up his price by associating him with us (as usual). He's far more likely to join Manly.

t-ba

Post Whore
And one other thing about the rumours of Foran joining the Roosters. Didn't we just sign Keary ? Looks like his manager is trying to bump up his price by associating him with us (as usual). He's far more likely to join Manly.

Please no.

I enjoyed hating Foran but the guy clearly has a million issues. I can'te help but feel that a large part of this is the result of the frankly toxic group of Manly legends he was tight with at the club. needs help and hopefully he gets it

Sphagnum

Coach
*Imagine being Clint Gutherson right now. He'd be shitting bricks wondering what is going to happen to him.

Apparently Coles or someone made parra toys with Paulo, peats, semi, Foran and moeroa. I think moeroa is the one who should be shitting himself, not gutho.

Hopefully he'll be back to lead the Kiwis in next Years World Cup. Would be a shame for England to take on NZ in the final without him there to give them a chance :)

I'm concerned about this, and for Kieran's well being. I've heard some pretty awful sounding things have happened to him. So I don't blame him for wanting to disappear.

Rhyno

First Grade
He should never be able to play for another nrl club

I'm glad to get rid of him because the Hayne Plane will lead us to the 2017 premiership

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
All I can think about is all the talk about how much he wanted to play a certain coach.... Yet neither party was willing to wait and see what happened after the following pre-season.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
He should never be able to play for another nrl club

I'm glad to get rid of him because the Hayne Plane will lead us to the 2017 premiership

He can play for whoever the hell he wants given your rabble granted him a release.

F&ck me its funny to think back at all the chest beating and fapping when he signed on with you lot. The great white hope......

El Diablo

Post Whore
He can play for whoever the hell he wants given your rabble granted him a release.

F&ck me its funny to think back at all the chest beating and fapping when he signed on with you lot. The great white hope......
not as funny as the meltdown on the Manly forum

Nice Beaver

First Grade
not as funny as the meltdown on the Manly forum

Had a stroll through some Parra forums lately??? Lol

A lot of Manly fans were pissed at the way he carried himself through that whole thing.

Of course everyone howled indignation in his defence. How things change.....