What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R23 - Wests Tigers 18-19 Titans @ Campbelltown Stadium

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuffaloRules

Coach
I hope Cate Campbell was watching that Mitchell Moses effort in the last 10 minutes... Should make her feel a hell of a lot better about her choke...

Clifferd

Coach
f**k you Hayne. Not the only time you've rubbed us out of the 8 aswell, 2009 v parra chip kick

Never 4get

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Where's the field goal replay button

images

phatnonphatness

Juniors
Congrats Titans fans, well deserved win. Much more energy and heart than we showed.

Gutted we've probably lost Tedesco for the year. Hopefully Brooks comes back next week and balances the team out. But in all honesty, I think that's our season done and dusted.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Congrats Titans fans, well deserved win. Much more energy and heart than we showed.

Gutted we've probably lost Tedesco for the year. Hopefully Brooks comes back next week and balances the team out. But in all honesty, I think that's our season done and dusted.

James hooper confirmed teddy broken jaw. Next week we should send out forwards to break clearys jaw and just cop a penalty.

I hope the panthers and warriors make the finals

mxlegend99

Referee
Decent game. Tigers had so many butchered chances and were just lucky the Titans missed so many kicks and that 3 tries to 1 was only separated by 2 points.

i thought goal kicking would decide it. But once it became important Tigers struggled to kick aswell