What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

phantom eel

First Grade
Here's a better one:

21. Who would be your choice to replace Paul Gallen as NSW Origin captain in 2017?

Aaron Woods 35%
Boyd Cordner 23%
Wade Graham 12%
Jarryd Hayne 10%
James Maloney 10%
Matt Moylan 6%
Robbie Farah 4%

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ah right. Thought there was another reason.
We were a better team with Hayne at the back though (and also not facing Cooper Cronk who was out injured in 2014).
Better, but still shit and as you say, lucky that Cronk was out.

Also too early to tell whether Hayne will ever be that good at the back again.

phantom eel

First Grade
Lol. Maybe that will be Jarryd's replacement slogan for "This Is My House" this weekend?

He can point to himself while yelling "World. Class. Athelete." - and then try and turn it into a hashtag!

Looking forward to seeing his Titans on the end of a beating from the Panthers, with Jarryd having one of his lazy weeks of fullback non-involvement... like in the final two rounds of 2014 when we lost our finals spot.

eels_fan

First Grade
Was revealed on Triple M that Hayne has his own entourage at the Titans.
He has his own masseuses and physios that come in and work on him whilst the rest of the team share the 'team' physios etc
#unbelievable

Gronk

Staff member
FFS you need an entourage when you perform a masterclass week in, week out.

Bazal

Post Whore
He doesn't look like the player he was. Not yet anyway.

It'll take time, but there are glimpses. Personally I'll enjoy watching the guy no matter who he plays for. Actually, if not Parra, I'm kinda glad it's the Titans. I quite like them, especially with Peatsy there

phantom eel

First Grade
He will never be the player he was. Hayne chickened out when he left us early and never expected to be playing league again.

His manager messed up Hayne's domestic rugby union employment prospects with that headline grabbing 4 mins for Fiji Rugby 7s. Hayne's only playing league again now to keep his "brand" fresh, while he contemplates an end to his career playing union in Toulon.

Avenger

Immortal
It'll take time, but there are glimpses. Personally I'll enjoy watching the guy no matter who he plays for. Actually, if not Parra, I'm kinda glad it's the Titans. I quite like them, especially with Peatsy there
If I had to pick any team other than us it would have been the Titans. If his brand can lift their profile, so be it.

phantom eel

First Grade
Except when Hayne doesn't live up to his own hype, and his 'brand' starts to damage them...

Kind of like now, with Titans dropping from top 8 to potentially missing the finals?

They simply have to play the merkin at #6, and make the lazy prick responsible for showing those 'playmaking skills' to get any sort of onfield return out of Jarryd.

hindy111

Post Whore
I like to see the Titans rot.
Go the panthers and Raiders!!!

We watched the game and every time Hayne caught ball my friends would yell " show us your magic tricks you f**kn idiot " Moylan smoked him right up.

Latest posts