What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC 2nd Semi - St. George Illawarra v Sydney City Roosters **SPOILER**

The Partisan

Two quick Roosters tries and we are tied up at 20 - 20 with the kick to come.

Conversion over. Roosters hit the front 22 - 20 with 6 mins to go.

The Partisan

Into the final 5 mins.

Roosters winger picks up a loose ball and race 60 m to score !!!

Conversion missed.

Roosters up 26 - 20 with 3 mins to go.

Into the final 5 mins.

Roosters winger picks up a loose ball and race 60 m to score !!!

Conversion missed.

Roosters up 26 - 20 with 3 mins to go.

It was Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck, Roger's younger brother, who scored that try. It was Jarrad Anderson at centre who picked up the ball and then put JTS away. He streeted both the Dragons wingers to score.

Grant Garvey though surprises me. He scored his 18th try this season in the game. hard to remember any hooker scoring so many tries in one season.

The Partisan

Yes JTS certainly showed some space.

Have to say the Dragons had the game for the taking at 65 min mark but the Roosters just had too much in the tank and came over the top of them.

Yes JTS certainly showed some space.

Have to say the Dragons had the game for the taking at 65 min mark but the Roosters just had too much in the tank and came over the top of them.

Which is surprising somewhat when you consider the Dragons had last week off whilst the Roosters have been laying sudden death since week 1 of the finals.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
It was Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck, Roger's younger brother, who scored that try. It was Jarrad Anderson at centre who picked up the ball and then put JTS away. He streeted both the Dragons wingers to score.

Grant Garvey though surprises me. He scored his 18th try this season in the game. hard to remember any hooker scoring so many tries in one season.

Joseph Manu actually threw the pass, he is the right centre, Anderson the left. I am pretty sure Robert Meares scored more than 20 tries in a season of either reserves or under 21's. In fact he may have done it twice.

Joseph Manu actually threw the pass, he is the right centre, Anderson the left. I am pretty sure Robert Meares scored more than 20 tries in a season of either reserves or under 21's. In fact he may have done it twice.

I only saw the one replay of the final try, and I thought the player who took the ball was in jersey 4 (which was Jarred Anderson), but you are correct it was Joseph Manu as this video clearly shows -

http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2016/09/27/nyc_play_of_the_week.af_news.html

RoosTah

Juniors
How about the final today? 28-6 down and the Roosters some how find a way to win 30-28! Incredible match!

Latest posts