What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Sponsor, No Hooker, No Worries

Quigs

Immortal
Infact it twas only a day or so ago I took down all my jerseys and Sharkie themed T Shirts that I had adorning the walls around the big screen TV.

And even as late as this afternoon I had the pleasure of "discussing" all things league with a good friend who happens to be a stinking stains supporter. I had him stumped when I said "Do you realise that is has only been two months and two days?" He looked at me bewildered. When I answered my own question he became quite shitty. It felt really good.

Throw on top of that Mary, Doust, debt and then filling him in on Gal Towers 1 and 2 being occupied and telling him of our eternal Rivers of Gold. Gee it felt great.

To see the disappointment on his face, f**k I nearly started to feel sorry for him.

taipan

Referee
Notice in Gal towers 1 ,a Christmas tree in the foyer facing Charlie Cook Drive,and a few cars in the car park on Sunday arvo.They're moving in , the new suburb Woolooware Bay is born.
Public bus service going past ending up at Nulla.
Stage 2 ,the dig is on.

This after putting up with 50 years of living off the a*se of our pants.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Infact it twas only a day or so ago I took down all my jerseys and Sharkie themed T Shirts that I had adorning the walls around the big screen TV.

And even as late as this afternoon I had the pleasure of "discussing" all things league with a good friend who happens to be a stinking stains supporter. I had him stumped when I said "Do you realise that is has only been two months and two days?" He looked at me bewildered. When I answered my own question he became quite shitty. It felt really good.

Throw on top of that Mary, Doust, debt and then filling him in on Gal Towers 1 and 2 being occupied and telling him of our eternal Rivers of Gold. Gee it felt great.

To see the disappointment on his face, f**k I nearly started to feel sorry for him.
One of my best mates is one of the most chronic Goons fans you could ever meet. Hates Gal with a passion too. I have a reminder on my phone to send him a photo of Gal holding the trophy on a weekly basis. Needless to say I've heard faarrk all from him recently but his missus finds it hilarious.

Quigs

Immortal
As Mr Harbourside Mansion said, "There has never been a more exciting time to be a Sharks supporter"

parent company lost 90 percent of its share price.
id say that had alot to do with it.

they came to us about release from final year as cost cutting

shaggs

Coach
Southern radiology (actually capital radiology on the stock exchange)
Expanded to quickly and into too many areas to try and grab the majority of market share.

Unfortunately this doesn't work well in radiology as has been seen by the failures of SIG, mayne and primary.
I'm not surprised that are struggling for funds. A lot of the sites they purchased are due for upgrades and new installs to maintain Medicare licences.

Money would be tight.

Quigs

Immortal
It's like in the plot to some of those horror movies where right at the very end the evil spirit decamps from one body and swirls into the carcus of some poor unsuspecting imbecile standing close by.

The movie ends but 'youse' all know that there will be a sequel or three.

The evil spirit has been passed onto Southern Radiology. They have been cronullified.

Southern radiology (actually capital radiology on the stock exchange)
Expanded to quickly and into too many areas to try and grab the majority of market share.

Unfortunately this doesn't work well in radiology as has been seen by the failures of SIG, mayne and primary.
I'm not surprised that are struggling for funds. A lot of the sites they purchased are due for upgrades and new installs to maintain Medicare licences.

Money would be tight.

Demetriou (AFL Vlad) had a bunch of votes against him at their AGM.

bit of a shame I thought their logo looked good on our jersey.

anyway...

the hunt continues.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The company we should approach and maybe we have is Red Bull, they are always sponsoring teams.

I know the one issue would be is how prominent the RB would be on the jersey, but they are global brand and you seen them involved with different teams in many countries.

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
The company we should approach and maybe we have is Red Bull, they are always sponsoring teams.

I know the one issue would be is how prominent the RB would be on the jersey, but they are global brand and you seen them involved with different teams in many countries.

As if an internationally recognisable brand like Red Bull would want to associate themselves with a pissy little club like Cronulla

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
Cronulla are the highest rating team in the NRL, had the most one sided support in the history of a grand final, our flag was flown over the harbour bridge and we are the only club in Australian history to crack the itunes 100. We are the biggest club in the league - welcome to 2016.

get off the drugs, have you & Barba been back into the epic bender club???

Latest posts