What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL faces major turmoil as clubs threaten breakaway league

Von Hipper

Juniors

Ah! It was you! lol

Sociopath strikes again.

Mate, I can say it 100 ways and it will still be the same. It will never change. I am right, you are wrong. Even now they're over/been discussing the funding model, and guess who's view they take (not that you're reading this, right) the ARLC's.

Game. Set. Match.

Be sure not to pre-fail yourself next time. Though, what am I talking about - as a sociopath you actually dont give a fk about much outside yourself.

But of course, pointing out your absolute 100% impotence in this whole thing - which you will unsuccessfully try to apply to me - is one thing, but we know, you'd stop at nothing.

Its why, in your insane, extreme even (though you find it moderate/means meet the end) views you trash almost every poster on here.

At 85k posts you think you'd have learnt by now. Which is why we know you're a News hack.

Von Hipper

Juniors
Embattled Australian Rugby League Commission chairman John Grant has pledged to continue discussions with Melbourne Storm boss Bart Campbell after the two held talks over the funding impasse that threatens the plunge the game into turmoil.

Campbell is the nominated representative of 14 disgruntled clubs who will hold an extraordinary general meeting on December 20 which could see Grant ousted from his position over the decision to withdraw a funding model he had agreed to late last year.

The Storm boss held a phone hook-up with the chairs of the 13 other clubs yesterday morning — the NRL-owned Newcastle and Gold Coast are not part of the process — in which he passed on the details of his talks with Grant.

The Australian understands Grant reaffirmed his intention to retain his place at the head of the ARLC — a stance most believe only possible should he reinstate the Memorandum of Understanding to pay each club a grant equal to 130 per cent of the salary cap.

However, he is understood to have reiterated to Campbell that such a prospect is impossible.

Grant has admitted the funding model is the major issue and that by “reworking” its structure the clubs could expect to receive a figure “very close” to the 130 per cent stated in the MOU.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...l/news-story/776b9f60863b6176cb8ba4964753f88b

wow. essentially what I have said. Naturally I am right. I knew it to start with. Well good luck to the clubs/arlc now in nutting this out, I'm sure its not going to be difficult.

Newsflash: When someone 100% dismisses your argument you know they are full of it. When those people are shown up to show that argument is actually 100% correct, you must wonder just what is going on.

El dib - your sociopath ways need to end. If not because in the real world people know what you are, and here being an extremely controlled/predictable environment you are probably worse online than you are in the world, but hey... most people have some degree of sociopath in them - some 10, some 30, ect, or narcisist, but online it emerges into a hateful mask. maybe 70% worth, its more than a sense of entitlement to control with you, its not healthy.

I have many people in my life who care about me - but after 80,000 posts I can tell almost no one cares about you; hey, I am sorry about that, as the most prolific poster on here, that is a horrible indictment of this board.

canard - I think you need a self esteem boost - the clubland is an emotionally charged place for you and you must ask yourself why you are so broken there: wonder >> 1 why you attacked me first without even engaging me or seeking to ask me anything or understand the position, or even asking about the argument... this is a fault deep in your character, a weakness, and you must address it.

Diego
- he simply understood he was not arguing correctly toward the issue and brought in a whole bunch of other stuff which I did appreciate but it was too wide a field to address. It was like he tried to obfuscate matters in an attempt to meander and trip me up. Or perhaps he was genuinely interested in discussing those things under the light of this particular issue. I didn't mind. But it was a fail argument to 100% dismiss my stuff.

Buffalo - mate, you didn't even put up any semblance of integrity of defence and you outright attacked me first. You're a fraud and a liar, and you know absolutely fk-all about the sport. But you love the game. I do commend that.

Adam - fk you. No snot-nosed wannabe teenager is ever going to deign to tell me what to think. Kidding. I will gladly listen to others ideas but don't ever purport to know more than I do. You probably don't. You are naive. You drank the club koolaid too often and now its soldered to you. But still, if you decided to address one single point of mine, or read my crap, you would understand how lacking your arguments were.

If I missed anyone its because the above list of cretins, may they grow wiser....were simply so much "stupid" (but hey I wish you well) it has taken up the entirety of the few minutes I dedicated to writing this - out of respect of rugby league, understand, not their severely lacking characters or their innumerable flaws.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Grant is gone, it appears.

The new boss needs to be able to communicate what these monies are required for.

So far the ARLC have done a terrible job of this.

Surely the $100M isn't just for an app on Apple TV. I can see IT companies absolutely fleecing our game in that respect.

Von Hipper

Juniors
Grant is gone, it appears.

The new boss needs to be able to communicate what these monies are required for.

So far the ARLC have done a terrible job of this.

Surely the $100M isn't just for an app on Apple TV. I can see IT companies absolutely fleecing our game in that respect.

Since he blocked me, I can say whatever I want with 100% impunity. Don't reduce this complex issue to one negative aspect you wish to promote in order to trounce on it.

Surely you jest. Grant may go but big deal - the next guy will do much the same is what everyone knows will occur. I think its why the clubs are even meeting.

__

The entire communication thing has been misrepped by the clubs imho. They went through all that stuff and nonsense (because they WERE actually trying to put the ARLC over a barrel with shady negotiation tactics) to be told what they manipulated for was impossible to deliver.

__

In this light - and canard - the dodgy fker knows this - but in that light, his previous argument can have no redress.

If Canard believes what he is saying I will eat my hat. He lies even to himself. Manipulation of all our intellects I have exposed in him.

The major test would be if canard had $100m he would probably blow it all. And he fails to see any of the numerous positive aspects in the digital plan.

My guess is, much like the others on my shit-list: they love seeing the sport fail, they probably don't realize it, but they love it.

It gives them something to whinge about, ect.

But to put it in context here, in a neutral zone, the digital thing has emerged over a whole year and the clubs would have known even a little - but their main area of involvement with all this is with the funding itself. For them to come out and say the digital got in the way is baloney and just a convenient excuse. Its only the natural progression of matters.

They are looking for any slight to amplify.

Last edited:

Von Hipper

Juniors
Von Hipper/GW seems upset.

? I am not upset. But it should be laid out to help these people and at the same time point out their silliness was in vain and that when I'm right, I'm right. I don't claim to be absolutely right - but 90%, sure - they will however claim I am 100% wrong... Look, I have no sympathy whatsoever for them, but trust me Im not a dik. They may need to just grow up and be a better poster but thats their deal. I am strictly only concerned about the argument and the agenda. I am not worried about strangers on the internet.

On the contrary and by extension about my other post. Check out the article. Its a news limited article suggesting the cause is hopeless even though progress is being made toward another entirely different target; that same target was pitched against the 'it must be 130% or else' mantra. Something not lining up here? The same news limited who could not honestly report on the tv deal this is all related to - how soon you all forget.

Much like those guys you're referring to over state (and lie actually) about their integrity on here, news limited vastly overstates its own integrity in these things.

And these same people - look - they will tell you an impartial and NRL-neutral digital department is not worth going for. Can you actually believe this? Its incredulous.

Last edited:

OVP

Coach
? I am not upset. But it should be laid out to help these people. Look, I have no sympathy whatsoever for them, but trust me, Im not a dik. They may need to just grow up and be a better poster, but thats their deal.

On the contrary and extension about my other post. Check out the article. Its a news limited article suggesting the cause is hopeless. The same news limited who could not honestly report on the tv deal this is all related to - how soon you all forget.

No thanks, not interested.

El Diablo

Post Whore
well anyone who has joined under half a dozen nicks isn't the full quid

GW, Von Hipper, Von Neumann, OJlovednicole, Poor Boy Blues etc etc

Von Hipper

Juniors
No thanks, not interested.

Then we know your opinion is worthless. And your intelligence lacking. Because you are interested. Your little ruse here has failed. lol. And my text, go...little fool...disect it, and you won't be able to come up trumps against it, because you're the mental minnow here.

So pathetic.

OVP

Coach
Then we know your opinion is worthless. And your intelligence lacking. Because you are interested. Your little ruse here has failed. lol. And my text, go...little fool...disect it, and you won't be able to come up trumps against it, because you're the mental minnow here.

So pathetic.

uh huh.

Von Hipper

Juniors
Your posts are either insulting someone, about afl, or pointless. Why would I reply to a post on afl? Don't answer that by the way, this thread is about the ARLC v club over money. Anything to add to that discussion? No? Thought not.

Anyone with 80,000 posts of venom is someone you should pity, Perth Red. A loser.

Von Hipper

Juniors

Anyone who is trying to draw me into some kind of fight, but is actually doing a very poor job of making me bite in the manner you are expecting, is not only an inefective human being, but they are probably overweight - I can smell estrogen in you, and/or a lack of testosterone.

Real men argue the point. You just try to make it all about you.

Care to pick up the point where I am actually right since my first post on this issue? lol. I dont care if you do or don't

OVP

Coach
Anyone who is trying to draw me into some kind of fight, but is actually doing a very poor job of making me bite in the manner you are expecting, is not only an inefective human being, but they are probably overweight - I can smell estrogen in you, and/or a lack of testosterone.

Real men argue the point. You just try to make it all about you.

Care to pick up the point where I am actually right since my first post on this issue? lol. I dont care if you do or don't

Indeed. And no.

T-Boon

Coach
You must have an entire publishing team working for you with these posts Von.
Epic stream of consciousness posts. But more coherent than some of those early SoC authors (William Faulkner etc)...Then you seem to have an editor working for you as well. Brilliant.