What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
All I know is Gallen has beaten every big mouth that has attempted to fight him.
Kick boxers
Footy players
All of them

Not bad for a part time novice boxer that gives away weight , height and reach in pretty much every fight he has had.

no, he's fought novices that have even less fights than him, footy players out for some spare cash, he's not a boxer, he's a footy player pretending to be a boxer, he's a fraud unit;l he actually fights someone decent, anyone decent, not useless bouncers & cab driver tomato cans that have more losses than wins
Even Sonny Bill is a tomato can

carcharias

Immortal
no, he's fought novices that have even less fights than him, footy players out for some spare cash, he's not a boxer, he's a footy player pretending to be a boxer, he's a fraud unit;l he actually fights someone decent, anyone decent, not useless bouncers & cab driver tomato cans that have more losses than wins

Yeah

As if we give a f**k what billy ball sucker says

Gal
SOO capt and series winner
Aus World Cup winner
Cronulla premiership winning captain
Undefeated boxer

Lick the unwiped anus of defeat Billy.
Nice long probing licks...
You know how it's done.

Ads

First Grade

Gal is a novice. He is a footy player who dabbles in boxing.

carcharias

Immortal
very perceptive you oik

Lets hope you're back to your perennial losing ways soon

Billyballsucker: rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant blah blah blah something some other cock n balls has posted a million times before blah blah etc etc

Me : Sharks 2016 Premiers!

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
Billyballsucker: rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant blah blah blah something some other c**k n balls has posted a million times before blah blah etc etc

Me : Sharks 2016 Premiers!

the least successful sporting organisation in the history of the world

Geez they'll lose some money when all those ex players sue them, the old boys reunions might be a bit thin in years to come, just highlights a grubby shit club

I really still hope Perth is on the cards one day

carcharias

Immortal
the least successful sporting organisation in the history of the world

Geez they'll lose some money when all those ex players sue them, the old boys reunions might be a bit thin in years to come, just highlights a grubby shit club

I really still hope Perth is on the cards one day

Seriously
I'm not even reading your shite

I don't have to
I know that any dumb farker that comes in here trying to put shit on the Sharks after we've just won the comp must be a moron.

Write some more shite
I promise I won't bother reading that either.

Haha

Up up Cronulla

BillyBigDusters

Juniors
Seriously
I'm not even reading your shite

I don't have to
I know that any dumb farker that comes in here trying to put shit on the Sharks after we've just won the comp must be a moron.

Write some more shite
I promise I won't bother reading that either.

Haha

Up up Cronulla

are you serious???

how can't you put shit on the shonks??

its too easy, you're the most useless club in existence, if your players aren't suing you for giving them deadly cocktails of drugs, its another one taking the piss at northies or another one getting caught on the charlie, or another one falling over all down the road out the front of 2230, perhaps another one supporting a murderer in public supporting his release

You're the club that keeps on giving, a laugh a minute, a train wreck, its beautiful to watch, keep it going you filthy scumbag of a club

Latest posts