What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Quigs

Immortal
Sheeze I know there are more than a few in here that are closer to burial than birth. And a bloody lot of them are drug f**ked piss headed musoes. (or pretend to be-ers) I reckon they are the ones we will have to keep an eye on.

Farkkkk we might even have our very own Keef Richards amongst that lot.

The way things are going we might have to have a roll call soon.

Quigs

Immortal
Do you remember when Keef got hit on the scone by a falling coconut - I think it was on a visit to one of the Qld islands.

Do you remember when Keef got hit on the scone by a falling coconut - I think it was on a visit to one of the Qld islands.
A friend of mine was working on the island at the time.
Her job? Supply the pirate with a bag of weed and a bottle of vodka every day. Even sat down and got stoned with him on the beach.
My guess is that he was already knocked out before the coconut fell.

Quigs

Immortal
The source of the phrase "dead man walking."

What sheets me at his age, he still gets plenty of "satisfaction." Whereas I at my age,I can't get no, can't get no ,satisfaction."
You caint always git what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find you git what you need.

Or you get the sack like the wanking security guy.

Latest posts