What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Trailer has only been conformed for "Spring" not specifically April, however seeing as Celebration is in April that would make the most sense

My guess is there will be a Teaser before that. Possibly during the Super Bowl

Jono078

Referee
Man, this is one of my most anticipated movies of all-time! I wasn't even a Star Wars fan until the Force Awakens!

So excited to see what directions they go in and how they tie some of the strings together.

Storm13

Juniors
Not episode VIII related but the end of the new Rebels trailer gave me goosebumps seeing old Ben.

Betting on Rey having Palpatine or Kenobi blood.

LESStar58

Referee
Also not Episode 8 related but apparently Woody Harrelson has been cast as Han Solo's mentor for the spin off film...

Aragorn

First Grade
Old Ben banging sloots on Tatooine

What if Old Ben shagged Leila = Rey??

A bit of stretch but not completely impossible.

Leila did send him the message saying "save me Obi Wan, you're my only hope".

Sure, Leila would look like the biggest s**t to ever have graced the universe, but that would be one hell of story to tell.

Anyway, how else can Reys Jedi force be so strong that she can over-power a skilled warrior, with Skywalker blood in Klyo Ren and with zero training???? Skywalker & Kenobi blood, thats how.

But if it turns out shes the twin sister of Ren, just like Leila was to Luke, I'd be pretty f**king disppointed at the plagrism and predictability of it all....

Also not Episode 8 related but apparently Woody Harrelson has been cast as Han Solo's mentor for the spin off film...
Love Woody but this is the film im least looking forward to out of all the rumoured spin offs. Just don't think anyone can play Han and even if they can then im not sure I even care about his back story