What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2017 Deathlist

Card Shark

Immortal
He'd have been a lot better off putting his hand up & admitting some responsibility.

His constant denial of the obvious has taken it's toll.

frbshark

Juniors
I nominate Meryl Streep 1,2 & 3 for her tirade against President Trump.
He won, get over it you silly bitch.
Shit actress, I still cringe when I hear " The Dingo's got my BaaBee"

taipan

Referee
All these Hollywood celebrities are great actors/actresses or decent numbers of them.They remember their lines, pull faces ,act scared ,happy whatever.

When it come to giving the general public advice about politics and who they should vote for, any one who gullibly laps up their views, is capable of buying the Harbour Bridge on instalments.

Some of them are so far up themselves, they can't see the sun, for their intestines.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Too right taipan. f**king self entitled thieves the whole stinking lot of them.

Revolution is coming though, hold on cause it's going to be a rough old ride.

taipan

Referee
Move aside George Capo ,I'm a gonna drain the swamp.Politically of course.Not our beloved mangroves,they are as much part of our club,as Luke Covell's athleticism.

taipan

Referee
I've got this feeling,ole Chaazza Manson (of Helter Skelter kill em fame) ,is about to reach his use by date.Or in his case, useless by date.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I nominate Meryl Streep 1,2 & 3 for her tirade against President Trump.
He won, get over it you silly bitch.
Shit actress, I still cringe when I hear " The Dingo's got my BaaBee"

The real life husband passed away recently, all the secrets are going to his grave according to the Tele!.

Latest posts