What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intrust Super Premiership 2017 (NSW Cup)

Tigers1986

Juniors
Put your thesaurus away, and walk away. You have issues.

Thank you. Your input has been lacking far more thus far.

Vacation? Asinine? Are you American? lol

I live in Melbourne. Thank god I didn't run into your petulant self. As for my "one-dimensional view" of state league supporters - you are still unable to outline to me how your life was negatively affected (aside from your elevated blood pressure when posting here and on Twitter) by the draw being released in mid-January instead of when you e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ demand it.

Did you crine while you typed that? Using as many overly-articulate words as you possibly could while trying to use "elitist" as an insult to me? LOL.

Awww did my advanced vocabulary stretch the confines of your mind? Sorry, but I'm not going to condense my conversation just so you can understand what is being conveyed. Neigh neigh neigh.

You think you've accomplished something? Lol. So you're the one who is in charge of the broken system that was flawed throughout 2016. Ah, it's all explaining itself right now with your sympathetic elitism towards the NSWRL.

What if I am? Now you're procaliming nationalistic elitism. Oh my goodness your lunacy knows no bounds.

Figures. Oooohhhh were you going to beat me up? Hahahahaha. Outstanding how riled up you've become over a vented frustration with pathetic draw management. You don't get state league, or league in general, unless it's being propelled by News Limited and the Storm false ideals. You clutch at Twitter like it's your life force, yet I last used that 2 years ago.

I'll promise to reduce my advanced vocabulary for my next reply to you since you deem it necessary to facilitate this charade by wanting to 'best' someone and tick it off your achievement list for the year.

You completely ignore any discussion related to the competition. I appreciate the warning from staff as well, shows how petulent you've been over this whole discussion.

Tigers1986

Juniors
I find it laughable how Canterbury are building themselves up as some form of legitimate 'threat' to this title. It's Mounties to lose given their star studded roster. In saying that, they always fail at the final hurdle so I'd poke a stick at someone left of field coming in to take the cup this year - Warriors or North Sydney.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Awww did my advanced vocabulary stretch the confines of your mind? Sorry, but I'm not going to condense my conversation just so you can understand what is being conveyed. Neigh neigh neigh.

You think you've accomplished something? Lol. So you're the one who is in charge of the broken system that was flawed throughout 2016. Ah, it's all explaining itself right now with your sympathetic elitism towards the NSWRL.

What if I am? Now you're procaliming nationalistic elitism. Oh my goodness your lunacy knows no bounds.

Figures. Oooohhhh were you going to beat me up? Hahahahaha. Outstanding how riled up you've become over a vented frustration with pathetic draw management. You don't get state league, or league in general, unless it's being propelled by News Limited and the Storm false ideals. You clutch at Twitter like it's your life force, yet I last used that 2 years ago.

I'll promise to reduce my advanced vocabulary for my next reply to you since you deem it necessary to facilitate this charade by wanting to 'best' someone and tick it off your achievement list for the year.

You completely ignore any discussion related to the competition. I appreciate the warning from staff as well, shows how petulent you've been over this whole discussion.
Let me get this straight:
- you have advanced vocabulary but make horse noises
- you can't delineate between what is LU and what is NSWRL, the latter of which I have nothing to do with.
- you're addicted to calling those who don't share your views "elitist"
- you interpret someone wanting to avoid you as some sort of threat
- you assume someone who lives in Melbourne is married to a News Ltd & Storm ideal of the game (LOL)
- you claim to not have used Twitter for 2 years despite badgering NSWRL on it for the past 2 months
- and you consider posting the draw itself and producing a graphic for it to not be 'discussion related to the competition.

All good, I got it.

And for what it's worth, I haven't spoken to any moderators or admins on here about you whatsoever. Sounds like they've identified your asinine ways without my help.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I find it laughable how Canterbury are building themselves up as some form of legitimate 'threat' to this title. It's Mounties to lose given their star studded roster. In saying that, they always fail at the final hurdle so I'd poke a stick at someone left of field coming in to take the cup this year - Warriors or North Sydney.
Where is this "building up" from the Bulldogs about being a title threat?

Success in this competition (IMO) really boils down to squad consistency, and how often the NRL team that each side feeds to needs to pull second tier players up - i.e. if Canberra hit a patch of injuries, the Mounties side may be adversely impacted and so on.

Agree that Norths are a shot, I wouldn't rule out a second straight win from Illawarra either.

rightleftin

Juniors
Blacktown vs Illawarra 3 tries each for a draw. Try scorers for Blacktown - Kurt Aldridge, Henry Rawalui and Sarafu Fatiaki.

rightleftin

Juniors
Cutters team had quite a few Dragons under 20's players good effort by them.

Yeah, this how a lot of the trials are run, none of the NRL squads participate, so once the season starts, the Illawarra and Blacktown teams will have only about 6 players from each side that played yesterday.

In another trial North Sydney beat Newtown 30-16. Similarly, a lot of the Norths side will play for Concord Burwood and Hills District while most of the Newtown players will line up with Cabramatta.

Last edited:

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors
North Sydney Bears 2017 Squad

Re-signed from 2016 Squad
Jok Dokinavalu (prop)
Eli Levido (halfback)
FJ Mauala (prop/2ndrow)
Abbas Miski (utility back)
Sitiveni Moceidreke (utility back/five-eighth)
Piki Rogers (utility forward/hooker)
Latrell Schaumkel (wing/centre)
Patrice Siolo (2ndrow)
Tautalatasi Tasi (wing/centre/2ndrow)
Riley Travers (half)
Clay Williams (prop/lock)

New players
(some played with Bears in 2016 but were contracted elsewhere)

Rhys Davies (half/hooker) via Sharks u20s
Tom Eisenhuth (centre/backrow) via St Marys RMC
Tom Freebairn (five-eighth/backrow) via Wests Illawarra
Jamel Hunt (prop/lock) via Souths U20s
Jacob McCudden (backrow) via Souths U20s
Ed Murphy (centre/wing) via Souths FG
Chad O'Donnell (half) via Souths U20s
Tom Perrin (fullback/wing/hooker) via Souths U20s
Latrell Robinson (utility back) via Souths U20s
Cheyne Whitelaw (prop/lock) via Souths FG

Some of the players I was just googling where they were in 2016 so I could be wrong with a couple of em?

Last edited:

rightleftin

Juniors
Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles Intrust Super Premiership team

1 Pita Godinet (C)

2 Viliame Kaveinga

3 Matthew Wright

4 Jonathan Wright

5 Peter Schuster

6 Cameron Cullen

7 Jackson Hastings

8 Tom Amone

9 Joey Lussick

10 Jacob Samoa

11 Pat Mataele

12 Jamil Hopoate

13 Brendan Attwood (C)

Interchange

14 Kyle Eather

15 Jerry Key

16 Tyler Cassel

17 Nick Kassis

18 Omar Slaimankhel

rightleftin

Juniors
Nathan Cayless has named the Round 1 team that are to play the Norths Bears

Saturday, March 4th, Kick off 3.00pm, Ringrose Park, Smith St, Wentworthville NSW 2145

Round 1 Intrust Super Premiership NSW Team:

1. Honeti Tuha

2. Bureta Faraimo

3. George Jennings

4. Dane Aukafolau

5. Scott Schulte

6. Jamal Fogarty

7. Jeff Robson (c)

8. Alex Twal

9. Cameron King

10. Kelepi Tanginoa

11. Marata Niukore

12. James Hasson

13. David Gower

Interchange

14. Jack Morris

15. Sam Gorman

16. Reece Goldsmith

17. Danny Howard

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors
North Sydney Bears 2017 Squad (updated)

Rhys Davies
Brad Deitz
Jok Dokinavalu
Tom Eisenhuth
Tom Freebairn
Jamel Hunt
Obed Kharwin
Eli Levido
FJ Mauala
Jacob McCudden
Abbas Miski
Sitiveni Moceidreke
Ed Murphy
Chad O'Donnell
Tom Perrin
Latrell Robinson
Piki Rogers
Maia Sands
Latrell Schaumkel
Patrice Siolo
Tautalatasi Tasi
Riley Travers
Cheyne Whitelaw
Clay Williams

May still be incomplete as Kharwin and Sands profiles were just added.

Detailed profiles are here: http://www.northsydneybears.com.au/teams/intrust-super-premiership/

Tigers1986

Juniors
NSWRL posted that yesterday. Keep up champ.

LMAO at Illawarra now being forced to dump the Cutters and adopt the Dragons logo.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
NSWRL posted that yesterday. Keep up champ.

LMAO at Illawarra now being forced to dump the Cutters and adopt the Dragons logo.

I seen that. Seriously WTF! If they are going to do right why don't they just call it what it is St George-Illawarra reserve grade instead of this half baked rubbish

What does Illawarra get out of this joint venture?? 4 games?? Seems to me that St George just use the JV as a means for their own survival and don't give a hoot about the district except what juniors they can pickup as their own district has bugger all juniors by comparison.