What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastnet Rock has a colt in the Epsom Derby..& Dermott Weld trains it..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvYyUEMW8AA1Ed1.jpg:large
CvYyUEMW8AA1Ed1.jpg:large
CvYyUEMW8AA1Ed1.jpg:large

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How good did this merkin go yesterday, could be the Rocks next star down here.

Waller has obviously taken it nice and slowly with him and I think he has the Autumn in mind but I reckon he might take him down for a sneaky Melbourne plunder this spring, Carbine Club looks ideal. :cool:

O.O you are delicious

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Cougar Mountain in the Breeders Cup Mile in a few days,deep field,could grab a placing on his best efforts

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Two Fastnet's have been giving to Joseph O Brien to begin a jumps career,very interesting because both go alright on the flat,Immortal Bridge and Cook Islands

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Funny the Rock is kicking goals in Europe but he seems to have had a quiet year at home.

Off the top of my head I couldn't name any 3yos that look like doing much this Spring and this is when they usually start to dominate.

Other breeding news I read Guelph is being served by Reset one of our homies. Good to see an underrated sire get to serve a quality filly like that.

The champ is back brah with Formality,Catchy and Comin Through

Latest posts