What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2017

Munted

Bench
Renault looks the best so far, the fin isnt as offensive as it is on the others.
Force India...MEH. merkinS!

Parra

Referee
Ferrari is out. Finned . Ugly.

2017 continues the run of ugly cars designed for processions.

And the marketing wonks promised so much.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Ugliest bunch of f1 cars.
After promising so much, telling us that they'd be wider with bigger wings and tyres. They forget to mention the ugly fins. Even sauber tricked us with black fins against a black background. The car looked nice until you noticed the fin.
Hopefully Mercedes wins every race in the only un-finned car and makes the others go back to the drawing board

Pommy

Coach

Goodyear-logo.png

Goodyear need to get some advertising with that weird new wing. It was the first thing i thought of.

DiegoNT

First Grade
IMG_20170226_232041.jpg
I've always hated redbull liveries on cars, crap colours and too much going on. But the liveries from 2016/17 f1 cars have been great.
Sadly as much as they've tried to hide it, it does have a fin. Even worse, the way the redbull logo is placed shows what could have been the lines of a beautiful car

some11

Referee
This is a result of the aero rules being written to get rid of ugly noses and wings, only for engineers to exploit them to the nth degree and come up with even uglier noses and wings.

Merc and Ferrari have a T-wing due to a literal gap in the regulations, I wonder if it's just a distraction for something else.

Latest posts