What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Pharoah

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Standing at Coolmore this year, 66k

Great coup again for the breeding industry here.. Now we just need people to support him instead of sending their mares to all the millions of squib sires we have.

Horses like this bloke + Maurice + Real Impact + No Nay Never + Torando etc are needed badly here to compliment the Danehill and hopefully find the next More Than Ready, Hussonet or Street Cry

Eat your heart out Caroline Searcy

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Standing at Coolmore this year, 66k

Great coup again for the breeding industry here.. Now we just need people to support him instead of sending their mares to all the millions of squib sires we have.

Horses like this bloke + Maurice + Real Impact + No Nay Never + Torando etc are needed badly here to compliment the Danehill and hopefully find the next More Than Ready, Hussonet or Street Cry

Eat your heart out Caroline Searcy

I love this horse

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Breeders would prefer to send the mares to i am insquibcible or squibtzel.

LOL true,i actually don't mind these 2 squib sires,Snitzel got a Cox Plate winner and a few group 1 winners over a mile and I am Invincible got a group 1 winner over a mile with I am a star and almost another one over the same trip with Invincible Gem running 2nd just than

These two squibs are decent squibs

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Palentino is still racing as a 4 year old after already being a group 1 winner,it's a miracle he's not retired yet lol

Go Palentino Go

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I always liked Palentino for some reason,good little horse(at Flemington at least lol)

I had been on him every start this prep and I knew he was going okay, had been running well but kept drawing bad gates.

Jumped off him this weekend thinking he wouldn't be able to beat the stablemate...:tired_face:

Latest posts