What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 1 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 1: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Funny thing Is I don't have the confidence in Taylor but I can see y he would have named Rankin to begin with

I can understand it if he picks Suli. Then it's all good. I just hope it's solely to keep Suli out of the limelight for a little bit.

The problem is that I have no confidence in Taylor and I can see him running with Rankin. Let's hope not though.

Assuming Suli plays I figure that Edwards is on the bench to give McIlwrick a break which makes some sense.

Clifferd

Coach
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Kevin Naiqama
4. Jamal Idris
21. Moses Suli
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Sauaso Sue
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Tim Grant
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Joel Edwards
18. Jack Littlejohn
19. Justin Hunt

Ahhh happy days

Tiger Ted

Bench
Littlejohn should b on bench for mcilwrick & to cover for Brooks & moses in case either one breaks down due to injuries they may b carrying into the match.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Btw I meant littlejohn instead of Edwards on bench but to sub for mcilwrick in back end of each half.

Clifferd

Coach
Littlejohn should b on bench for mcilwrick & to cover for Brooks & moses in case either one breaks down due to injuries they may b carrying into the match.

That would be least detrimental to the team but I reckon Taylor will opt with Edwards & push Elijah to hooker and have Edwards go to lock

BrotherJim05

Bench
To be fair though I actually like Rankin, just not as a winger/centre. He should develop his game as a half and will provide good depth if any injuries befall Brooks/Moses

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
keep-calm-and-watch-the-tigers-lose.png

Clifferd

Coach
Nearly game time fellas, don't think I've ever been this pumped for a season opener

Might be a slog fest with all this rain..

Last edited:

Shredder

Juniors
Rankin and Felise have dropped off the extended squad.

Looks like we are going to have Suli and Idris both starting.

Big call having two backs without any or recent NRL experience playing a full game.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Robbie Rabbitoh Farah is going to run riot tonyt i cant wait to see taylors face end up in his lap once rabbitoh robbie scores his 1st try against the Tigpies, just the admission alone will be priceless....Everyone is a closet rabbitoh...Oh and lastly by the way you were supposed to march against your merger maybe thats why Alien jumped ship to join the pride of the league (souths) whom has won the most premierships in australian rugby league history with (21) premierships unchallenged and unsurpassed and unequaled from- (1908-2017)...Glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on to their 22nd premiership...Shadow....SSTID...

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Robbie Rabbitoh Farah is going to run riot tonyt i cant wait to see taylors face end up in his lap once rabbitoh robbie scores his 1st try against the Tigpies, just the admission alone will be priceless....Everyone is a closet rabbitoh...Oh and lastly by the way you were supposed to march against your merger maybe thats why Alien jumped ship to join the pride of the league (souths) whom has won the most premierships in australian rugby league history with (21) premierships unchallenged and unsurpassed and unequaled from- (1908-2017)...Glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on to their 22nd premiership...Shadow....SSTID...

The grammar looks as though it comes from a genuine Souths supporter.

Latest posts