What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 1 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 1: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
keep-calm-and-watch-the-tigers-lose.png
That's funny!!!

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Is Felise currently injured?

With the side named I hope Kev Naiqama has learnt to tackle in the off-season but I an live with his selection. I'd rather Felise in for Edwards for some grunt/size on the bench. Grant, Aloiai, MCK and Felise would be more solid I think.

Clifferd

Coach
Is Felise currently injured?

With the side named I hope Kev Naiqama has learnt to tackle in the off-season but I an live with his selection. I'd rather Felise in for Edwards for some grunt/size on the bench. Grant, Aloiai, MCK and Felise would be more solid I think.

Felise starting in NSW Cup. I assume it's to get more minutes in the legs and we'll see him in a couple weeks. I have a feeling Taylor wants his props this year to get a lot of minutes on the field due to the interchange shortage of 8 so getting his fitness up isn't the worst idea

Tiger05

First Grade
On the nrl site they have Chee Kam starting & Idris on the bench. Edwards drops off the bench and Jack Littlejohn comes in.

I think that side makes sense. I'd prefer to play 4 forwards off the bench but I think we need a dummy half option there rather than moving Elijah Taylor there.

Tedesco, Moses & Brooks were all very good tonight, hopefully we can hang on to all 3 (or at least 2). Nofoa along with being tough to bring to ground now has an offload. Our pack is much stronger than last season, Chee Kam looks to be able to step up into Simona's shoes. Suli is an exciting prospect although he has errors in his game. Idris needs to run onto the ball harder.

Overall a good hit out to start the season, the 2 late tries are a worry but plenty to be excited about. We're in a much better spot than we were in 12 months ago.

Tiger05

First Grade
I think Nofo is pretty close to more important to us than Woods. He is a weapon.

Our right side defence is a mess and it's not Naiqama's fault. Chee-Kam played there and we have the same problems. It's just too many poor defenders there. Moses and Nofo who are two of our key players are defensively poor.

We have a really good team though.

Idris was terrible. Suli wasn't great but he has ability and he is better than Rankin now.

It was a good win and it's good to see the footy back.

Clifferd

Coach
The only question is how good is he compared to every other player in the game. I don't think I'd pick anyone ahead of him.

I wouldn't swap him for any player in the game. I'd pay overs for him and more

Moses, Brooks, Teddy, Mcillwrick spine really played well. I think Ballin will start and MM will be a certainty off the bench when Ballin comes back

Special Mentions to Nofo, Suli, Chee Kam, Sue, Taylor

Was disappointed by Idris. Would be tempted to give him a couple games in reserves. Chee Kam is fine

macnaz

Staff member
A good start to the year , but some same old frustrating issues .. conceding a try before halftime and leaking valuable for and against points at the end of the game ... And not our fault but getting f**ked over by the ref again multiple times .