What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney - 2017

Rabbits20

Immortal
Talakai, Turner, Tyrrell, and Kelly to reserve grade!
Alien I'm nearly in tears.

I'm just relieved you have seen the truth mate.

I'd drop Turner, Tyrrell, Clark and Kelly.

Use Talakai as a back rower off the bench as he's stronger than Turner.

Bring in Crichton, Burns, Jennings, Cherrington and George.

Rsag85

Bench
As I said in posts in threads on here I've re thought and play Talakai off the bench as a back rower!!!

Drop Turner.

Get some speed at left centre with Jennings.

Simple play the best defence centre available at the moment in the centres. You know who that is right?

doyen

Bench
And as our season looks to be over we may as well try and blood him.

You are right here--time to look to the future & persevere with the youngsters in order to give them valuable experience & confidence!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Talaki was great. He rolled his sleeves up when we needed, he done the decoy work that opened up the way for Goodwin's first 2 fall over the line tries. He had the opposition so focused on him Goodwin went over untouched. I think you'd have to be super picky and hate the guy to say his defence was bad. All the tigers trys were scored on the right side where we had a make shift centre and a 1 legged winger

Latest posts