What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Cartwright "allegedly" pays side chick 50k for abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedge1971

First Grade
If the 22 year old version of yourself was in this situation how would you have handled it?

Would say the same about the girl involved. At that age she must be very vulnerable but was def left in a worse situation than the useless prick who goes ok at footy but lacks a spine...

Pedge1971

First Grade
And they would be merkins too. What's your point?

The bloke didn't bag up when cheating on his girlfriend. That makes him as dumb as a post.

The bloke then responded to it by wanting to hide like a coward and just thought if he ignored it and kept it secret it would go away.

When that didn't work he went crying to his employer and made them fix it.

The entire Cartwright family are failures in this situation. Him for being such a piece of shit and them for both raising him to be so disrespectful to women and also for not stepping up themselves with a bit of support when they were informed about a future family member.

Don't try to lump this type of bogan scum behaviour in as some sort of normal or understandable reaction

Thank f**k for this comment mate. Anyone who has a daughter would understand. The story here is not the girl but the f**king "fixer'!

Cartwright is quite clearly a spineless ratbag.

Lying and cheating is bad enough. Bullying a young woman into an abortion through a faceless proxy (who in his self was too gutless to want to meet in person) is scumbagery of the highest order.

On the actual story on the thread, I think most people would find a fair bit of disgust about the whole situation (the involvement of a fixer).

Cartwright at worse should have manned up and handled the matter himself (possibly with his parent's involvement)

This is the reason why I made this thread. It blows my mind that NRL clubs employ "fixers" WTF is this, an episode of Ray Donovan?

And it's Lou Z of all people?

franklin2323

Immortal
Oh look Penrith have stated they knew nothing about a club associate harrassing and paying off a player's side root to get an abortion.

Broncos seem to have sent them a rather large rug and broom

What role does Lou have with the Club. He played with Bryce's father and uncle so would be a family friend. Also was in the papers for something similar so would have experience why would Bryce not go to him?

haha

Juniors
What role does Lou have with the Club. He played with Bryce's father and uncle so would be a family friend. Also was in the papers for something similar so would have experience why would Bryce not go to him?

The bigger question is why does a grown "man" need a middle man to deal with the issue?
He's just shown himself to be a gutless turd of a human & his family sound nice too.
I hope karma doesn't come back to bite him when he tries to have children in the future.

themacemaceman

Juniors
These allegations aren't a good look for Bryce but has nothing to do with the NRL.

I question the timing of Miss X coming forward and the media publishing it in round 1.

Surely they could of waited til the women in league round.

El Diablo

Post Whore
These allegations aren't a good look for Bryce but has nothing to do with the NRL.

I question the timing of Miss X coming forward and the media publishing it in round 1.

Surely they could of waited til the women in league round.
and it's funny to see 7 taking the moral high ground when their married CEO goes around f**king half the staff and sniffing coke

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
TBH i'm just surprised nobody in the trashy tabloid media has run with the "NRL Superstar takes hit out on child" headline.

Cartwright is a complete tool and probably dumber than a bag of bricks. I don't think that's up for debate.

As for "the fixer", I'm sure there's a TV show in there somewhere.

franklin2323

Immortal
The bigger question is why does a grown "man" need a middle man to deal with the issue?
He's just shown himself to be a gutless turd of a human & his family sound nice too.
I hope karma doesn't come back to bite him when he tries to have children in the future.

He only called a middle man in the story. Bryce's GF said on FB she wanted $200k and had a list of demands. You expect a 23 yo to sort that themselves? No chance.

Doesn't excuse his actions just can't comment fully on 1/2 the story. Especially when that story is from the DT

magpie4ever

First Grade
He only called a middle man in the story. Bryce's GF said on FB she wanted $200k and had a list of demands. You expect a 23 yo to sort that themselves? No chance.

Doesn't excuse his actions just can't comment fully on 1/2 the story. Especially when that story is from the DT

I don't know why Pennies fans try to justify the actions of Cartwright. It is really a pitiful show of loyal.

Just call him what he likely is, a turd of a man-boy with some potential to play league.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't know why Pennies fan try to justify the actions of Cartwright. It is really a pitiful show of loyal.

Just call him want is likely is, a turd of a man-boy with some potential to play league.

There is always 2 sides to every story many non Panther fans saying the same too. If we had any good journo's in this country they would seek both sides and ask about the holes in her story BEFORE reporting.

Even then who cares

magpie4ever

First Grade
There is always 2 sides to every story many non Panther fans saying the same too. If we had any good journo's in this country they would seek both sides and ask about the holes in her story BEFORE reporting.

Even then who cares

Just maybe they did, and that's is the story.

What would the other side of the story be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts