What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
I did. Now, J. Brom is injured. I'm bad luck I guess. :)
Bromwich is in my side as is GI.

I'm very pissed off.

I should've had Goodwin in my side for f**ks sake. 61 he scored on Fantasy and it was clear to see he was our best player.

alien

Referee
Bromwich is in my side as is GI.

I'm very pissed off.

I should've had Goodwin in my side for f**ks sake. 61 he scored on Fantasy and it was clear to see he was our best player.

I'm surprised you (as his biggest fan) do not have him in your fantasy team!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm surprised you (as his biggest fan) do not have him in your fantasy team!
I didn't think he'd score highly.

Goes to show I should have had more faith.

He's the ultimate pro alien.

He has shown the doubters again with his big heart!!!!!

He was our best imo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't want to have to trade so early on. I'm frustrated.

GI and Bromwich out.

I thought Idris would start too. He's in my side too!!!! He played from the bloody bench.

My luck isn't good so far Callmack. You should beat me this week.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Came back to earth last few days. Not having a winger will hurt. Picking chambers over talaki was a mistake turner having to play Centre and cover for gi cost me a bit. Today Tamou and rcg were poor but still got 60 points out of them, McTurtles 72 points was a god send

Rabbits20

Immortal
Who is Bukobrigade???

Who is Rabbitcrohs???

Who is why do I play this game?? (This guy is flying in Fantasy that's why he plays this game, he was having us on. This guy is a pro)

I think why do I play this game is Souths til I die????

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can see your teams fella's.

Also lol@Diego. I know we weren't matching up but I beat him by a point. Lmao!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths til I die has a really strong side. You scored the most out of anyone. That is why you play this game.

I'm matched up against you next week. I hope to get close but I can't see myself beating you.

I have to trade out GI and Bromwich. I'm pissed off.

Also I am gonna play Moga next week most likely but if he's named tomorrow and pulled out 1hr before kick off I hope the emergency player comes in. I can't change it if Moga is out as I'll be working on Friday Night at 7pm.

Latest posts