What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 : Vs Manly Lotto Land @ 5.30pm Saturday 11th March

Match Day Info: Round Two

Mon 6th March, 01:46PM

1488336876175.jpg

Game Info

• Manly host
    ROUND TWO - MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES VS SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS
    The South Sydney Rabbitohs take on the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in their first away game for 2017 at Lottoland, Brookvale on Saturday.

SATURDAY 11 MARCH 2017, LOTTOLAND, BROOKVALE
    Gates Open: TBC

NYC Kick Off: 3.15pm

NRL Kick Off: 5.30pm

• http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/03/06/match_day_info_round.af_news.html

Inglis Will Come Back Better Than Ever: Goodwin

Mon 6th March, 11:40AM

Despite a disappointing start to the season, Rabbitoh centre Bryson Goodwin is confident in the playing group at Redfern Oval and declares that Greg Inglis will return stronger than ever after his rehabilitation.

Inglis is set to spend up to six months on the sideline after injuring his ACL in Friday's clash with the Wests Tigers. Goodwin believes the focus Inglis will now put on his body during rehabilitation will result in Inglis returning with better fitness than ever.

"He'll get over it - He's a champion player," said Goodwin

"He'll get over it, move on and come back even better."

In replacing Inglis, Goodwin is positive about the options Maguire has at fullback heading into our Round Two clash with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

"We've got a few options there," said Goodwin.

"We've got Alex (Johnston), then we've also got Cody Walker who played a fair bit there last year. It's just up to the coach now who he wants to put there."

With some Rugby League commentators writing off the Rabbitohs already, Goodwin has confidence in his side's depth to put in strong performances over the long season ahead.

"Well, it's round one. There have been plenty of teams that have lost big players and have gone on to bigger and better things." said Goodwin.

"We'll just move on and look forward to this week against Manly."

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/03/06/inglis_will_come_bac.af_news.html

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Alex Johnston will probably be fullback, which means burns and talakai will both be in the team. Talakai shows a lot of promise to become a great player. I want to see him in the starting side more often. He is a big unit with a good running game.

doyen

Bench
Manly could be missing 3 forwards.

Taupau, Fonua Blake and Perrett.

Let's not sweat on opposition players being suspended to aid our chances.

When it comes to that we are in deep trouble, now,& down the track!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I do like the idea of a 4 forward bench against a depleted Manly. Blood in Cherro I reckon he'll get right into them. Crichton too can expose them on the edges. If so Cook to 5/8, Walker to fullback.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Let's not sweat on opposition players being suspended to aid our chances.

When it comes to that we are in deep trouble, now,& down the track!!!
Well they are both out and I believe Lloyd Perrett is out too.

We need some luck going our way with other teams getting injuries.

doyen

Bench
Well they are both out and I believe Lloyd Perrett is out too.

We need some luck going our way with other teams getting injuries.

Now,if we don't beat a severely depleted Manly we will be very worried.

They're struggling to put a 1st grade pack on the paddock!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi but hang on we still have those 3 grand final ring wearing forwards who are not duds but are1st grade forwards in clark,tyrrell,and turner wow we are so lucky to have these 3 premiership winning forwards in our top 17 each week arn"t we?......Shadow nfi....and the dont knows on here have kelly in their team also fug me r20 no wonder why i am losing it over here they got no idea at all...Shadow...

southsport

First Grade
Taupau and Fonua-Blake accept 2 match suspension.

Reyno an outside chance of playing in this game.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Tom Burgess now dropped.
Chricton in.

Burns in for GI.

Reynolds named as 21 I'm guessing he is wait and see selection

Latest posts