What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants Dylan Walker back?

rabbitohs95

Bench
Lol I was gonna say after yesterday no thanks.

Just another big name player to leave and spiral out of form.

callmack1

Staff member
We don't need him.

He was being a little shit before he left too and we don't want people like that at our club.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I'd take him back 100%. Once a Rabbitoh always a Rabbitoh. He just has a bad coach over at Manly, needs some direction. It's our ex CEO (Now Rooster filth) that pushed him out not Madge. The boys would love him back and he'd fire back in the red and green.

southsport

First Grade
I'd take him back 100%. Once a Rabbitoh always a Rabbitoh. He just has a bad coach over at Manly, needs some direction. It's our ex CEO (Now Rooster filth) that pushed him out not Madge. The boys would love him back and he'd fire back in the red and green.

Welcome back Sara, long time no see.

Who would you cut to include Dylan?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Dylan has had his fair few problems outside of footy since 2014. He has only showed glimpses of how good he can be at manly. I don't know if he will ever return to his best to be honest so no I don't want him back. Manly need all the help they can get plus he probably would have a higher asking price than a player like hunt.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Welcome back Sara, long time no see.

Who would you cut to include Dylan?
Thanks buddy. Not sure who I'd drop but I would want him in the squad somewhere. He's still young, Goodwin might retire by the time Walkers Manly contract is up so maybe his spot. His tackle busts and speed would be handy. Our backline hasn't been the same since he left.

JetRider

Juniors
At the right price it is always good to get our juniors back. He would strengthen our backline and I would consider Goodwin will be ready to go by next year.

If he has pulled his head in
Why not Bryson will retire surely
If he is a d. Head then still no thanks
Burns Jennings walker reyno Dylan AJ hunt

handyman2190

Bench

Any day id kiss his feet
born a rabbitoh always a rabbitoh i could have predicted he would have a shocker against his chilhood club he isnt happy there