What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Panthers @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 2: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Ted

Bench
Tough to pick. Good win by us last week, yet i think luck was with us. Panthers were shite, but i they will be better. Tigers by 14
Geez I hope ur right Simmo although I don't have ur optimism.

We do need to win this as we have buckleys the following week & it would b nice going to LO in round 4 v storm with 2 wins in a game we tend to win with the exception of last yr when everything went against us in particular the dickhead referees.

Tiger Ted

Bench
NSW Cup Team Round 2

1 Watson Heleta
2 Christian Yassmin
3 Leighton Tali
4 Nathan Milone
5 Jayden Wheelhouse
6 Justin Hunt
7 Jordan Rankin
8 Joel Edwards
9 Jeremy Marshall-King
10 Jacob Felise
11 Bayley Sironen
12 Jackson Williams
13 Darcy Cox
Interchange:
14 Matt Ballin
15 TevitaTatola
16 Masters-Siavale
17 Pio Sokobalavu

Rankin at 7, gee I hope hat pushes Brooks to have a blinder :D
We need some major league luck with injuries to our top 17 this season as that nsw team is full of dead wood !

BrotherJim05

Bench
We can't carry a centre and hooker on the bench. I don't understand why Idris doesn't just play a few matches in NSW Cup to get fitness up.

macnaz

Staff member
Very predictable. Pick any season in the last ten years and it would be like a f**ken replay .. different players different year ... same old shit

Tiger Ted

Bench
Very predictable. Pick any season in the last ten years and it would be like a f**ken replay .. different players different year ... same old shit
It's certainly Groundhog Day.

5th play options r horrendous& this soft club just doesn't understand the significance of DEFENCE.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'll add some points.

1. Chee Kam isn't a good defensive player in the centres. Naqama is significantly a better defender out wide.
2. Our halves aren't as good as their press clippings. TMM and Cleary are a lot better than what we have.
3. Nothing new but we can't handle teams that beat us with size and athleticism.

Tiger Ted

Bench
What odds that we don't concede a try in any match this season 5 mins b4 half time.

Next Sunday can't come soon enough for Ricky Stuart !

macnaz

Staff member
Flat track bullies 100% . We cant defend or attack when there is any pressure on us.
Our 2 halves who we are busting our balls and mortgaging the club to retain have still NOT ONCE EVER shown the composer to steer this side when needed ... in fact they contribute largely to putting us on the back foot.
We need to look beyond the fancy highlight reels and look closely at their vulnerabilities before spending crazy money .

Tiger05

First Grade
Flat track bullies 100% . We cant defend or attack when there is any pressure on us.
Our 2 halves who we are busting our balls and mortgaging the club to retain have still NOT ONCE EVER shown the composer to steer this side when needed ... in fact they contribute largely to putting us on the back foot.
We need to look beyond the fancy highlight reels and look closely at their vulnerabilities before spending crazy money .

100% correct. Tedesco has done nothing this game. Moylan who is ordinary has outplayed him.

These players need to realise to get paid the big bucks they need to win competitions. They have all gone missing.

Our halves have been terrible. Completely outplayed by rookie halves.