What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah that was a really solid match up man. Good job honestly for a first year fantasy player you're doing really well. Really need to take a look at my team next week and decide who's getting cut haha
Thanks mate. Still early days for me.

Your experience will probably get me in the end.

Overall though in the rankings I think your 5000 and something and I'm 14,000-15,000th or something like that.

But in our head to head I'm winning. I think I'm the only one undefeated after 2 rounds:D:D

I wonder how long Hayne is out for????

Rabbits20

Immortal
did you win your second game r20???
Yeah I beat Souths til I die.

When I checked last night I'd had him 755-707.

Still very early days though alien.

I don't have any experience at it so in the origin period is when I may struggle.

Rabbits20

Immortal
A tough one is whether it's worthwhile keeping Hayne!!!!

He could be out a couple of weeks.

Thing is when he comes back he could find form.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hayne is out 4-6 weeks. At this early in the season I think you'd be crazy not to trade him out but that's just my opinion. RTS is also out this week as well.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Hayne is out 4-6 weeks. At this early in the season I think you'd be crazy not to trade him out but that's just my opinion. RTS is also out this week as well.
His numbers haven't been good and he's out for a while so probably worth a trade.
The thing to remember is don't get too excited early and use to many trades too early.
Every year I make this mistake!

Rabbits20

Immortal
His numbers haven't been good and he's out for a while so probably worth a trade.
The thing to remember is don't get too excited early and use to many trades too early.
Every year I make this mistake!
Well in round 1 GI got injured so I had to trade him. I traded him for Dugan.

Jesse Bromwich got injured so I traded him for McGuire.

(I'm extremely happy with those 2 trades and won't trade Bromwich back in unless I need to around origin time)

In the backs this week for round 3 I had Phythian, Hayne and Tuivasa Sheck so I would've only been able to get points on 2 backs so I traded out Hayne for R. Jennings.